14- The guards

Tubbo, upon hearing those words, grabbed Tommy and lead him behind the counter. Ranboo followed, and they all sat. Tubbo cringed when he heard the blood god's voice. "Where are they?!" there was a pause. No one in the restaurant said a word. There was a frustrated sigh, "Find them. Turn the place upside down if you need to!"

           Ranboo turned and poked their head up. There was the blood god, standing there in all his glory glancing around the place. Pink hair in a braid running down his back, pale skin, and red eyes- the color of blood. They quickly sat back down when they saw Punz and Purpled walk in, identical scowls on their faces and they began looking around.

           They turned to Tubbo and shook their head. Tommy was confused by this. What the hell was going on and who was shouting? This thought was quickly removed from his mind when a hook slammed down in front of their faces. Identical looks of surprise on their faces.

           Just a second later, hook guy had climbed behind the counter and pulled a lever to reveal a small tunnel. Hook guy smiled at them, "Go. And live your dream."

           "We will," Tubbo said, referring to his and Ranboo's dream. Hook guy looked unamused.

           "I wasn't talking to you two. I was talking to him." he tilted his head in Tommy's direction. Tubbo went quiet and crawled into the tunnel quickly. Ranboo looked to hook guy and nodded before following after Tubbo.

           Tommy watched them crawl into the tunnel before turning to hook guy. "Thank you for everything," he said gently, waving before crawling into the tunnel too.

________
Techno POV:

           Techno was annoyed. Some guy comes and gets him and his entire crew of guards and tells them they've found the other thieves just as they finished arresting the other two. Only for them to come to this odd restaurant with no thieves and no information on where they went.

           And these were thieves he wanted to catch- no, needed to catch. They'd stolen his brother's crown. The crown he would have when he came back. And he was sure the other two had it.

           He glared, unamused as one of the patrons tried to convince him that a small old man in a cupid's costume was Tubbo. He even held the wanted poster next to his face.

          Suddenly, the door slammed open once again. He turned, eyebrows raised. When he did, he saw his horse there. "Carl," he said, grinning. His horse would know where they went; he always did.

          Carl immediately tilted his head down and began sniffing the ground sort of aggressively. The horse continued to sniff as everyone looked on in confusion. Everyone but Techno. A guard tilted his head as he watched, "What is he doing..?" Techno simply slapped a hand over his mouth without even glancing back, not taking his eyes off his horse.

          Eventually, the horse stopped at the bar and kicked a lever on the counter, which revealed a small passageway. Techno grinned and nodded to himself before motioning to the others to follow him into the passage.

        He would get that crown back for his brother.

-----------------
Hello!

Second chapter of the day!

It's much easier to rewrite scenes without singing in them.

Have a wonderful day!

-Lav