06- The stolen crown

Tubbo was in deep shit. He'd just stolen the lost prince's crown and now half of the royal guard was chasing him and his partners, Punz, Purpled, and Ranboo.

                Oh, and there was also the blood god's psychopathic horse also chasing after them. They were out of the greater Antarctic Kingdom, and now running through the forest. They were slightly ahead of the guards but ran into a dead end.

                There was a small rocky wall, too tall for them to climb. Not alone, at least. If two of them got onto each other, the others could get up. Tubbo knew who he was taking with him.

                 "Purpled, Punz. Can Punz stand and hold Purpled up, and I'll go up then Ranboo. We'll help you two up after." They nodded and got into position.

                 One problem, Punz had the crown. So he quickly took the crown from Punz's bag as Purpled got onto his shoulders. Punz did not notice, he put it into his bag instead.

                Tubbo had Ranboo go first, then went up himself. They could hear the guards now, they were close. Tubbo turned and looked down at the two that helped Ranboo and him up.

                "Sorry boys. We have the crown now and have no use for you anymore. Have fun with the guards." Tubbo saluted, turned, and walked off with Ranboo, ignoring the shouts of the two behind him.

                 As they walked, they saw the wanted posters for them. In each one, Tubbo's nose was different. None looked like his own. He scoffed as he saw one with a particularly large nose.

              Suddenly, there was the sound of hooves hitting the ground. Tubbo and Ranboo whipped around to see the blood god's horse behind them.

             Tubbo and Ranboo immediately began running. "HOLY SHIT! IT'S THE CRAZY FUCKING HORSE!!" Tubbo shouted.

             "How did it find us?!" Ranboo responded. "I don't fucking know! It's the blood god's horse, of course, it can find us!"

               After a while of running, they reached a wall of vines. Tubbo yanked Ranboo into what seemed to be a cave behind it. The deranged horse went flying past the spot, and Tubbo left a breath out.

               Tubbo turned around and saw a light at the end of the tunnel. Literally. "Hey, Ranboo? Is it just me or do you see the light?" Ranboo also turned and nodded. "I say we go towards it."

               And go towards it they did. They went toward it until there was an opening. They went through and saw a tower. It was made of stone bricks and a purple roof. Vines and some moss covered most of it, it was extremely tall too.

               "It looks abandoned. It's the perfect base!" He and Ranboo walked to the base of it, and Tubbo walked the whole way around it and saw no door. He told Ranboo this, then gave him two daggers, keeping another two for himself.

                "Let's climb up. But be careful." With Ranboo above Tuboo, they climbed up slowly. When Ranboo reached the place below the window, he climbed up on the ledge and pushed the window doors open. He climbed in and Tubbo went after him.

                 If only they knew that the place wasn't abandoned. And that they had just sealed their fate. That they were in even deeper shit than before.

-------
Hello!

Three chapters in a day!

I'll post the next one Friday or Saturday.

-Lav