two

The day when the wind blew and my heart was trapped

When will this rough day be over and I can start again?

"You ruined it. You're just a fucking bitch."

"Nevertheless, not even a single person would've believed you. Nobody's there for you after all and most certainly not me. You're just a damn disgrace."

"You're such a good perfectionist, but they ruined it. They ruined you, Soyeon."

~

There she was. 

Teardrops of sorrow, falling onto the ground, one by one. Memories flashing, as if they were meant to be reminiscent for her. But was it? Not in a million years. 

A crestfallen girl was collapsed to the ground as her past hit her again, like a venomous arrow straight to the heart. She felt as if she was just existing without any motive

Ephemeral. 

That's the word for her left-in-the-past felicity. 

Illumination dominated the abyss of dullness in the room.

 A scope of artificial light made the bottle of anti-depressant pills visible to the slender figure, adding more to her already present pain. 

"Seems stressful." 

"Which never, ever seems to pacify." Soyeon sighed, stating while taking a pill.

Such a worthless thing to be "everlasting." Adding more to her grief, she remembered that she had to go to the therapist first thing in the morning tomorrow.

'Move' blasted in the dance room.

The famous Taemin song had left everyone in the room moving rhythmically to the beat. Synchronized feet and hands swayed to the resonance with a blond-haired girl in the lead.

Seo Soojin was titled as the "Unforeseen Elegance" of the university that had everyone in awe with her graceful yet seductive moves. The title had originated with her coming out of the blue and absolutely crushing the pre-assumptions about her.

People seldom thought of the new-comers as just useless and idiotic because they mostly were devoid of their destined others. And those single people were seemed as unworthy, for obvious reasons. But that was what was special about that girl.

"Well done y'all! That was hard wasn't it?" The teacher questioned the class of students. And after a few more minutes, the class was dismissed and teacher went out the room.

And that blond-haired individual was now in the admiring eyes of a lost girl, standing by the door and peeking in. Shuhua was looking for older sister but ended up finding someone that was a potential person for her to talk to.

"Su-hui!" Shuhua shouted through the door, still standing in an awkward position.

"Why're you still standing there? Come on in!" her older sister replied, leaving Soojin to have an inquisitive expression on her face across the room.

She entered the room, with careful, small compact steps with a visage of some kind of hope in her eyes.

But there was something she realized. Rather someone.

"We have to go. It's- him. " Shuhua whispered. 

"IT'S NOT HER! For lord's sake-" Miyeon convinced her best friend Jisoo for the nth time. 

"Nah, girl. Don't pretend. It was love at first sight." Jisoo almost rebuffed. 

That's it. Miyeon gave in and asked her what to do now. Jisoo was the friend to help her out from her messed-up-rollercoaster-of-a-life. 

"Give her flowers!" Jisoo reminded the fact that Miyeon had a whole flower shop owned by her.

Miyeon had a flower shop which was inherited from her parents after their death. Despite the melancholy behind this accident, she decided not to make her only source of consideration and happiness by her loved ones turned into something that was a cause for turning her bright world into a unilluminated one.

And of course, each flower has a symbolization. It wouldn't be appropriate for her to give any flower as the owner of such a big shop. 

Miyeon had always put her soul and heart in each decision. She wasn't the type to act without thinking yet she didn't deeply brood over her actions. It was somewhat in the middle.

They both were in the living room of Miyeon's apartment now. The aura of the apartment rather  implied a feeling of coziness and homeliness. 

Putting the previous situation aside, they began browsing the net for something to watch. Suddenly, the bell rang. This incident had Miyeon brows furrow in confusion. But then her eyes wide up in happiness, thinking that it was her order of food.

She went to see receive her delivery but her contentment was nowhere to be found now. 

"Bitch you're still fucking alive?"

Any guesses about any of the situations?