five

You make me crazy

I think at some point I got caught in your heart

"'HEYY!-?' nah. 'Helloo!' nope. 'HOWDY MATE' :winks: ."  Yuqi said to herself in the mirror getting ready for the university.

"hehe. HEHEHEHEH" a voice echoed inside Yuqi's mind. 

She replied to a voice with her unexceptionally even deeper voice due to the cold she caught from the very known tall man. "Hey- I guess. You must be a ghost EHEHEE- I'm sorry."

No response...

 "What the fuck am I even doing?" she said to herself looking in the mirror.

She was complaining about the voices in her mind for a week now. Sometimes it would weird ass laughs out of the blue, or some absurd thoughts of an individual she thought to be a ghost woman. Sometimes even questions were raised from the "ghost" side.

She was a 'Clairvoyant Entity'. Not an angel like her friend, rather a simple human with exceptionally "magic" abilities. She could see the future as well as read minds. The lingering voices in her head were almost frequent. But, this was a first time she heard the woman's particular voice.

Yuqi knew she had been exposed to that voice before.

One of the very few of these species. They were rare to found. They were usually paired with a person that is from the skies so they could make the entity as the same; immortal.

"Some nonsense shit I see." the tall man replied.

Yuqi turned around to a very sick Yukhei in her vision. 

"This is coming from somebody who caresses their wings to sleep so much that it caused an infection lord knows why." Yuqi remarked pointing at his newly sprout white wings. ]

"Now go away, you got a filthy cold even I got affected by it, now I'm sneezing angel feathers ugh."

Yukhei just blew a raspberry and went back to his house which was next to Yuqi's. They were neighbours. But then he altered his tracks and went in the direction of his car, remembering he had uni today.

 "What was he here for anyways?" 

"Food." he thought and Yuqi let out a laugh.

"Aww, look at them, they both are so cute!"

"I know right!" 

"What the hell. SOOJIN AND SHUHUA? Unexpected for real."

"Oooh tea time for sure."

The comments were made by the university students as they walked pass the two girls in each other's embrace.

Confusedly, they both opened their eyes. They had escaped the brink of night as the rays of the sun made them perceive the situation.

"Oh shit. It must be the devil's hour and we must have gone into the fake world." Shuhua thought.

"Maybe." Soojin replied to her.

The two instantly looked at each other as they could communicate to each other through their thoughts. Eyes locked, with a disregard for the world. A silver glow in Shuhua's eyes complementing Soojin's red eyes, now burnt the tears of the devil.

"So. uhm." the female voiced out, letting go of Soojin and breaking the eye contact with a tone expressing all the shades of awkwardness between the two.  

Shuhua and Soojin were standing in front of the university's door as Yuqi walked passed them showing them a heart. 

"Y'all look cute as a couple girlies!" she complimented them both and ran away which made their cheeks turn into a tint of red.

Shuhua yelled at Yuqi in Chinese allowing all the students who could understand what she said give out laugh. 

"That's it for today students! You all are dismissed." the professor concluded as the students ran away from their seats and out of the room. 

"Thank you Professor Lee!" the few left and going students said. 

Miyeon was a little bit late in packing her stuff as the lecture room was bereft of students and the Professor was also happy for his end of work for the day. Lee glanced every now and then at Miyeon and at the other students who approached, entering the room. Specially one who just came from his dance lesson.

Miyeon packed her stuff quickly attempting to dash and wished the professor in a hurry not wanting to say anything to him as he stood with a smug smirk glancing at the man who sat in front of him as she left.

She ran to outside of the uni, not knowing why. 

She stood there for a minute, going through her phone when suddenly her eyes went away from the screen.

A silver ferrari approached Miyeon. A woman wearing a suit in her dark blue toned sunglasses was driving it. It was a daily routine for her to take some of her friends out for a drive. Lisa and Bambam were in the car.

"Get in, love. " Minnie said removing her glasses as 'oooh' s erupted in the atmosphere.

awwwwwwwww.

eheheheehe.

get ready for the drama y'all.