three

I erase your trace in my bruised heart

My heart is reflected on your familiar eyes

20th April 2023

11:30 PM

"Today again went like a bullet straight to his brain."

You guessed it, again. Another day, another grave; where my broken heart chooses to exist obscuring the haven I tried to find in every individual.

Minsung wasn't the one either. He already knew I was left bereft of my soulmate, he was too. But he went for breaking my heart by kissing a girl in front of me. And it was none other than my high school best friend, Sorn.

He could've said so, that I wasn't the one. But he rather chose to be drowned in a pool of forsakenness; by the world, to the world.

Those were the side effects for staying with me. Even for a glimpse of a day.

My past with Baekjoon was the one, that started all the social distancing, but not only because of the pandemic. Why do people don't get it? I didn't fucking do it! He just gave up on his life, that's the damn truth.

I sometimes wish I could just turn back time.

~ Minnie

The pages were being flipped of the diary which held the dried tears of a certain entity. Looking at the sides; one by one, it produced a rather flattering sound. Miyeon sat in a circle while holding it, with her new-found university friends. Looking at Minnie with hesitant and apologetic eyes, while also giving a death glare to Lisa.

She didn't want to do this. But somehow stumbled upon the hindrance that just couldn't be ignored, no matter how much she tried. It was a dare, which she could never refuse to satisfy. The dare was brought up to Minnie by Lisa to show her most treasured item.

But Minnie rather held an expressionless face. It always had been like that. That was how she was. Bambam and Lisa sat in awkward silence. It later erupted when Ten showed up from his dance class.

"Sorry, people for being late- Wait, did I miss something?" Ten asked amidst the broken silence.

"Yeah, you did. Maybe a few chapters." Bambam told him gesturing to shut his mouth asap.