four

I'm running without any thoughts

I'll run with you, run with you, you

Yukhei was waiting in front of the Office along with a hesitant Soyeon.

He was very much worried about her best friend since childhood. Any such situation had never occurred to her.

Soyeon just looked at him as he paced in the front and the back.

She wanted to say something to him but just couldn't. They took a lot of time and a loud voice could be heard of the Chancellor now and then. Soyeon felt bad for her.

The quarrels between the three girls could also be seen then.

"Okay, so I've to conclude, you know?" he said.

But no one answered his question. They possibly couldn't even hear the annoyed and fed-up man.

"Girls."

No response.

"GIRLS! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE JUST SHUT YOU DAMN MOUTH-" he shouted in annoyance hoping to get a moment of silence from the three.

But, Soyeon couldn't help but let out a giggle at the same time Yuqi did from in the room.

"WHAT ARE YOU SNORTING FOR-"

"Calm down, Uncle Kun" Yuqi replied, patting his shoulder.

"HE'S YOUR UNCLE?!?" the other two girls chorused.

"Well, he's... someone."

"He's my relative, that's all I know." Yuqi said to both girls and they sent an 'oh' to her.

Kun sighed, "I'm your distant cousin for the thousandth time Yuqi!"

"Oh yeah- I'm sorry. I recently suffered a memory loss," she said and Bong-cha's eyes started to soften, regretting her decisions.

"Nah, don't lie. Yukhei must've put you up to this. He calls me "GRANDPA KUN" all the time." Kun said.

"Okay fine, I admit it. Can I go now?" she replied as the other girls moved their heads from Chancellor Kun to Yuqi.

"Y'ALL DIDN'T TELL ME THE REASON FOR THE FIGHT AND YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR 127 MINUTES HERE. AND NOW YOU WANNA LEAVE- I swear. I don't know why I'm angry." Kun voiced out.

"Probably because of the whole school calling you 'grandpa.' I'm sorry I-"