seven

I believe, just the two of us
This moment, it's like fantasy

"'Minnie had human-like characteristics. But the only thing was, she was in the middle of being dead and alive.

Shuhua was an angel, with bat-like hearing which ran through her family.

Soojin was a semi-devil. Half devil, half angel.

Miyeon was a nature spirit in her past life. Now, she had been reborn as a human, to fulfill the deeds she couldn't in the past.

Soyeon was a demon. She was almost perfect.

Yuqi was a normal human who could see the future, and read minds.' 

Well, this is the basic information right?

And the one who- uhm-"

"Shivered you timbers? No- I mean pinned you to the wall?" 

"Yeah, she the one. Minnie."

"Where am I?" Su-hui voiced out but halted it as soon she realized it was echoing into the thick air. And maybe even limited air.

She thought it was a very bland and vacant place to be, and her powers didn't allow her to vanish into the air whenever she wanted. She was summoned here. She lacked in this ability than her sister.

It was silent as a grave. All the more for the wish to escape. She shared a common trait with Shuhua, those piercing voices also used to ring in her head whenever she was anxious or sometimes it was for no reason and a glow used to appear in her eyes as well. 

Footsteps resonated reaching her ears. But her eyes were blurry due to the dizziness she was obtaining. 

"Who are you?" Su-hui asked to the tall man standing in front of her. Albeit the hazy eyes she went through she could make out that it was a demon. 

"Yangyang?" she said with a blue glow in her eyes which meant confusion and yearning for something very dear to her. He was her ex after all. 

"Shh." he said covering her mouth by his finger.  "The devil had arrived where you were. That's why you're here, a safe place for angels."

"What about my sister? She- she's in danger!" she semi-shouted at Yangyang out of frustration.

"Why would she be? She's got a demon- no, the devil's daughter as her soulmate." he said to her in a low tone. "And Shuhua must know that it's Soojin because of her ability."

The ringing had stopped now. It was due to Soojin covering Shuhua's ears. All the angels from their surroundings had vanished as they must have been alarmed about the arrival of the devil. Shuhua had shouted the situation as loud as she could. Due to the reason, all the demons and the devil herself along with the only singular angel could be seen. The other creatures didn't care about them as they couldn't even see the devil. 

Soojin had a red glow in her eyes. And her half black, half white wings flaunted. Her alleged 'father' was the devil, not her real one was. Dong-san gave her the powers of a devil, destroying her half angel side.

 No one knew about it. Well, almost.

Dong-san advanced towards them both. To his surprise, Soojin and Shuhua didn't even flinch. The tears were exhausted of collapsing to the ground, so they were burnt away by a pair of illuminating eyes of her soulmate. And fear was nowhere to be found on Soojin's face as the other demons assembled. 

Soojin, Soyeon, Ten, Donghyuck, Seulgi, Hyoyeon to name a few. 

It was a match of 23 versus 1.  Of course, it was a clear win for the demons.  

"Let's do this, bitch." Dong-san declared although was in fear from inside now. He didn't show it obviously. No matter how powerful he may be, he himself knew he was no match for 23, duh.

"We're gonna slay this piece of shit."