chapter 1 : a councillors view.

Kanade pov :

"This isn't going anywhere!"

Tsukasa yelled from the other side of the table, possibly breaking another members eardrums.

"Tsukasa, if we wanna organize an event for the school. It's gonna have to be a winter event, since it's close to December."

I responded, trying to calm him down. He's been in the student council since elementary, he's normally the vice.

"That's going to have to do, good-job yoisaki-san!"

He said, appreciating my work.

We all walked out of the school two minutes later, I had to walk with tsukasa since we took the same route home.

We do this after every meeting, but this time was different ; He walked up to my house with me.

"Why did you walk to my house, tsukasa-kun?"

I asked politely, trying not to make him noticed my annoyance.

"It's getting dark, I didn't want you getting kidnapped or something. Good night!"

He had a good reason, I'll let him off this time.

"Good night."

As I saw him disappear into the night, I opened the front door. Heading up to my bedroom, I took my shoes off and put my bag next to them.

I ran up the stairs, almost slipping on the wooden floor.

I logged onto my computer, opening the music program I use.

I started to tune the vocaloid 'Rin' until it was to my liking.

That's when I got a call from YUKI. One of the members in my group,

Mafuyu pov :

"Pick up kanade"

Oh, there she is, So pretty with her long white hair. I wish I went to kamiyama,

"How's the song going K?"

I asked, we were creating a campaign for one more member. I already got Enanan in, we needed just one person.

"It's going good, I finished tuning. Enanan, how's the MV?"

She asked Enanan how the MV is going, I didn't expect a quick reply.

"It's done! Look at YUKI! You were so fun to draw!!"

Her art style was unique, vibrant and dark colors all in one. So pretty,

Suddenly, I heard my younger brother enter my room.

"Ma- YUKI, dinners read-."

He was telling dinner was ready, Enanan had noticed him.

"Oh, my, gosh! Is that your brother!? Let me guess! Older?"

She freaked out, I had to answer even though Rui had heard what she said since my headphones were broken.

"He's younger Enanan, I'll be down in four minutes. Let me finish up this conversation, Rui."

Enanan started to freak out again based off his name.

"Enanan, he's just my brother."

She started ask if he was in a group.

"K~! Is that Rui in student council? Does he go to kamiyama? I should know that, I go to kamiyama!"

"No, he isn't in student council and I've never really noticed him. I'm too busy to notice others who aren't part of my job or duty."

Enanan got sad, asking K to find his student profile to find out more about him.

I don't get how Enanan likes my brother, he's good at inventing, His rooms colorful and full of drawings.

I went down stairs for dinner, apparently at the same time as K.

What We Used To Be. {Kanamafu, Ruikasa}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara