chapter 13 ; summer break

Mafuyu pov :

Summer. An addition to things I hate. It's so hot and I always get tans!

There's one thing I envy about my little brother, Rui, it's how he stays pale in all seasons! So today, I'm asking how he does it! That's right! I'll get all the advice I need, I'll make him tell me!

"Mafuyu..? Oh, I use sunscreen all seasons!" Rui said whilst walking past my room, ugh! At least I've got advice!

Okay, stepping outside to meet nightcord in person with sunscreen on is a go.

We're meeting in front of weekend garage and, oh. Enanan and amia are already here.

"Hey! Oh! Enanan, isn't it great to be off school? We've... Huh.. You're burning up amia.."

Amia looked at her arm, it was kinda red.

"Oh don't worry! It's not sun burn!! I crouched down to pet a kitten and my arm touched poison ivy! Yikes! So now I have a very ichy rash!"

Enanan told me how she told amia not to, since we were waiting on K. We told each other our real names.

"YUKI!! go first!!" Enanan poked my arm, I hadn't rubbed the sunscreen in that well and some got on her finger.

"Oh sorry, let's me continue rubbing it in! Hehe! My real name is mafuyu!"

Enanan giggled and told us her name is Ena. Amia told us their name was Mizuki.

K finally arrived wearing the kamiyama summer school uniform.

"Sorry for the hold up! Student Council have a meeting once a week during summer break! Hehe! Oh, YUKI. You look good in that!"
-----------------------------------------------
Rui pov :

As mafuyu went out to hang with friends, I melted in my room. I thought this was funny because I was wearing headphones listening to melt by Hatsune Miku. I chuckled a little, suddenly Nene called me.

Nene : Rui!! Get to Tsukasa's house quick!!! It's an emergency!!

Rui : I'm coming now! Give me a second!

I quickly put on some sunscreen and put my shoes on and rushed to Tsukasa's house.

When I knocked on the door, Emu opened it.

"Come in! Come in!"

Tsukasa looked at her with disgusted eyes.

"This is my house, y'know that?"

Emu ran off inside and I just walked in, taking my shoes off at the door.

"Nene, what was the emergency? What happened?" I asked right before she sighed.

"Well, I've been told by the blog that you and Tsukasa could be possibly dating. I need to confirm it. Is that rumor true? It's all the first years can talk about!"

Me and Tsukasa looked at each other, Tsukasa then suddenly looked away. He wasn't blushing.

"No. It's not true. Just because it's on the blog doesn't mean it's true, the student council are trying to find out who updates it. We're thinking it's either Ena or Mizuki, Ena started gossiping to me about how my sister and her friend might be dating!"

I was shocked but I knew it was Mizuki, they showed me how they did it once.

We stayed there and studied as Nene and Emu played video games.

"Well this is peaceful, no fighting and stuff."

I looked at Tsukasa confused but I just let it pass. I wondered what mafuyu was doing right now, probably at the mall with her friends.

"Heeey Tsukasa-kuuuun!! Can we have a sleepover?!?!" Emu exclaimed excitedly, he really had no choice but to say yes. I quick went home to get spare clothes and then returned.

By the time I got back Emu was already sleeping in Tsukasa's bed. That was weird.