chapter 8 : the first rehearsal.

Rui pov :

I was walking to Phoenix wonderlands when I saw Nene, I decided to talk to her.

"Uh, hi Nene!" I said, completely anxious as we had lost connection after elementary.

"Oh, good evening Rui! When we get to Phoenix wonderlands, it will be the first proper rehearsal--."

Suddenly we heard shouting, it sounded like Tsukasa and Mizuki.  We ran over,

"Mizuki! How many times do I have to tell you : I'm not a robot! I have feelings too! And right now, me and Otori are trying to get ready for rehearsal!"

"Well, you should be at least greatful that I made the outfits! As soon as I found out Rui joined this group, I made outfits! So really, I should be here making sure they fit properly!"

Emu was almost crying over the both of them fighting, I had to stop it. So I ran over.

"Mizuki, I found you a group, you know N25? They're looking for one member who's good at making outfits! So I told my sister you'd be a good fit for the group! But right now, we do need to practice! I'll walk you over after!"

They walked away, waving. I swiftly turned to Emu, calming her down. Then I looked at Tsukasa, he didn't look surprised.

He thanked me, then we practiced for an hour. Then I got a call from Mafuyu,

"Rui, don't be late home. Dinners almost ready, and it's 5 already! Also, thanks for telling me about amia. I informed K, she's excited."

Then she hanged up, I told Tsukasa and quickly left. It was like the stage was bright and colourful.

I smiled whilst walking away, this wasn't what I wanted to be part of.