chapter 16 : what i want.

(LONG CHAPTER = BIG LORE TIME!!)

Mafuyu pov :

I walked into my house with kanade to have a sleepover when I noticed Rui sat by himself.

"Why so blue?" I mutter, clearly tired of this attitude of his. He's been like this for a week.

"Shut up." He mutter back, giving me the finger. I threatened to destroy his robots so he'd stop with his attitude.

I went upstairs to get changed when I heard something odd... It was the start of December so maybe mom wrapping gifts? I walked into her room and she was watching a video of our first winter at this house...
------------------------
Middle school mafuyu : careful mom!

Middle school Rui : ah!

Their mother : i'm trying! We used to never get ice and snow like this!

*she falls over*
-------------------------

I sat next to her as she replayed the 10 second video over and over again.

"Where'd your smiles go this past month...?" She asked me, I had to tell the truth.

"High school draining us.. But it's okay we're third year now! We'll be smiling in a years time!"
I said to her with enthusiasm, trying to keep her happy.

Soon enough, I went back out to kanade and we got changed in my bedroom.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saki pov :

I saw my big brothers bedroom door open and walked in, I noticed that he was on a music competition website.

"Tsukasa! Are you wanting to appear at 'the y2k music fes'? Ooh! And by the way, mom is watching that cute cat channel you like!"

"What have I told you about entering my room without permission and looking over my shoulder?! Also, I'm recording that channel. And I don't like it that much, it's you who likes it." He said directly to me, like he was mad.

"But we're biological siblings and are basically twins based off how identical we look so we must like the same things, right?"

"No, we don't have to. You only started doing piano because I was. Now get out of my room! I need to practice.!" He was quite mad but I left.

I feel like I made big-bro mad, I'll call ichi-chan about it soon. Even though she doesn't know much about siblings, she must have something about why he's acting like this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tsukasa pov :

The next day at school, I saw more than normal people staring at me. Why though? Weirdos, probably just jealous of someone with such talent.

During lunch, I stayed in my classroom, some kids were poking my left cheek as I ate, am I a game to them? Don't need to poke me to start my temper. Well, you do, but still.

I saw Nene walked into my classroom, why was she here? It's the start of the day.

"Tsukasa.. I saw saki this morning, your forgot your lunch at home so she told me to give you it.." She seemed more exhausted than usual, fuck happened to her. "Also... Um... Im concerned for Rui, he has this new atti-!"

"Leave me alone, Nene." I muttered under my breath

"But-!"

"I said fuck off!" I accidentally yelled, I got up and rushed off, people were muttering about me which made me feel worse... Maybe I should've listened to way Nene was gonna say...

I open my phone, and as soon as I open the school blog, I'm on it...

'Third year, Tenma Tsukasa, has an out burst at second year Kusanagi Nene and flees! What will happen next?'

There was a picture of me walking off, I hated the school blog. I scroll down and there's another story.

'Wonderlands x showtime's downfall, will they reunite or stay rivals forever? Read more!'

I gulped, I royally fucked up.. I was too arrogant... I needed to make things right.

While walking around school, been stared at like an animal in the zoo, I bumped into Ena.

"Ena! I need help!"

"Ooh, I thought you were some high and mighty God who didn't need help, Tenma. What do ya need from little old Ena Shinonome!"

"I need to make things right with wonderlands... Rui especially... I fucked up and... Now the whole school knows..."

"That's mizuki's fault.. They're trying to stay outta updating it but when they see an opportunity, they do it. Right... Follow me.."

Ena took me under the stairs on the first floor.

"Tenma.. Tell me... What do you really want?"

"I-..." I went on a rant on how much I missed producing music with wonderlands and how me and Rui came up with ideas. She listen carefully and then gave me advice.

"All that you told me now... Find a solution to apologize, send a text or email to them all. Do it immediately, send them to the music room and apologize, I'll be there with ya!" She winked and put her hand on my shoulder while giving me a thumbs up. I nodded and sent them all an email that read.

'Dear former members of wonderlands, please meet in the music room (MUSIC12 / 5-3) as I'd like to have a word with you all. From, Tenma Tsukasa 3-C.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten minutes later
----------------------------

Ena : are we all here... Yeah so.. Um.. Tsukasa would like to apologize.. To you all.. Take it away...

Tsukasa : I uhm... I didn't mean a word I said the other day, I was just so caught up in the argument I couldn't control what I would say.. the truth is... What I want is to continue playing music with all of you! Even if it means not sleeping or anything! I'd sacrifice anything for wonderlands!... It's us... Against the world... And if we're not all friends.. It's not worth it!

Emu : Tenma-san! Don't cry! *Emu hugs him*

Nene : I... That's why you were so moody! *hugs him as well*

Ena : Rui~! Go on! He just split his heart out... It's the least you could do~!

Rui : hmph... Fine... *hugs him*

Suddenly, Tsukasa's eyes lit up through the tears.
Emu quoted him.

Emu : 'it's us against the world, and if we're not all friends, it's not worth it!' Hehe! Like in a zombie apocalypse? If so, we'd be partners in battle!

Nene : or partners in crime!

They all made up...