chapter 5 : My feelings

Mizuki pov :

Even though I'm sick, I wanna go to school. To see if Rui and the 'perfect' student is getting along, I hope so. I personally asked Tsukasa to be extra sweet as I know both of his two sides.

But this felt wrong, I can't force Tsukasa to act the way he doesn't want to!

That's it, tomorrow I'm going to school! I dont care if I'm still sick, I need to know everything!

*the next day*

"Oh mizu, you're sick. You can't go to school!" My mum said to me in a worry, I explained that if anything happened the nurse would call her.

I hurried off to school, my hair still being slightly messy.

I ran to Rui, hugging him from behind. He was walking with Tsukasa and Nene-chan.

I pulled Tsukasa aside,

"Tsukasa-senpai, you don't need to be extra sweet to Ru-Ru!"

He looked confused,

"I'm not pretending Mizuki, I'm going from what I actually feel."

I got mad, confronting him because we had made a deal.

That's when I saw the second year I have a crush on, Ena shinonome!

She's the leader of the art club, and super pretty! I waved and smiled at her.

That's when his face went cold, making eye contact with me.

"I'm leaving, I don't need time for you to just yell at me for having emotions. I'm not some good grade robot, Akiyama."

Rui pov :

Tsukasa caught back up with us in the hallway, I asked him what it was all about because I heard Mizuki yell at him.

"Oh nothing! They just wanted to know what they missed because they threw up two days ago! Ahah!"

"Tsukasa-kun, please tell me the truth. I can tell you're lying."

He explained how they told him to stop being kind to me and assuming he was just a perfect student.

"Oh yeah, Tsukasa-senpai. Rehearsal today?"

"Can't Nene-chan, student Council meeting again! But on Friday we can, sorry. We're having a two day discussion!"

I looked at him concerned,

"Tsukasa-kun, if Mizuki ever says anything like that. Tell me, I'm the only one they can talk to. Don't let them get to you.."

He smiled and ran to class,

"See you guys at  lunch break!"