chapter 7 : Invited to dinner

Mafuyu pov :

When heading to school, I saw my girlfriend, K.

I walked up to her, her beautiful white hair being in a braid.

"Hello, K! Heading to Kamiyama?"

"Yes, I want to ask you something." She asked me if I wanted to have dinner at her house, I nodded intensely.

I couldn't wait to see her family!

After school, I ran up to her. Leaving Rui behind me, I had told him I was eating dinner at her house.

Once I got in there, a saw a beautiful girl in her kitchen. It was Honami from class 1B.

I look confused,

"YUKI, this is the house worker, Mochizuki Honami. I'm assuming you know her since she also goes to Miya girls!"

"Oh, you must be YUKI..! K tells me a lot about you..!"

Her chuckle was nervous, it was like she was trying to cover your our real names.

We sat down in front of the TV, K gave me a controller. We played video games until dinner was ready, I sat down.

It was beautiful, we said thanks for the food before eating. The flavor was unique, I could see K liked it.

"YUKI, did you know that K is going to be part of a Kamiyama event when it gets finished. They're allowing Miya girls students to attend, do you wanna go? I got a spare note. Just give it in on Thursday!"

After eating, I thanked them yet again for the food. Walking home as soon as they closed the door, it was delicious. It's like ever since I met K in real life, I've been getting better. I'm not as burnt out as last week.

I'm very happy right now.

I remembered my childhood memories with Rui, the time he fell down in mud because he didn't listen to mum was funny, I chuckled.

Once I opened the door, I headed for my bedroom. Texting K,

K
View previous messages ↑

YUKI
I just wanted to thank
you again for the food, K.

K
There's no need to
thank me again, it was
wonderful having you over.
--------------------------------
I rolled around in my bed, then I got changed into my pajamas. They were new, a purple shirt wait purple shorts. They had a small flower pattern to them, as soon as I noticed the set. I fell in love.

I smiled, falling asleep in my bed. Blushing.