chapter 12 : all the gossip

Ena pov :

I may not seem like the type to, but..

I gossip, a lot! With anyone and any time!

And today.. I'm gossiping with Mizu!

"Did you hear the rumor? People think Tsukasa as in the 'perfect student' and Rui are dating! Isn't that crazy Enanan?"

I gasped in shock.

"Is that true or just a fake rumor. Like is the rumor true or false?"

They looked at me like they were about to jump up and down.

"People think it's true! Especially when they saw Tsukasa cry into Rui's shoulder! It's all over the school blog!"

I looked at her shocked.

"I think I'll join Akito, that's what's bringing Rui and Tsukasa together!"

Mizu said in a loud tone, I wasn't gonna let them do this but I had no choice.

Me and Mizu have been friends since grade 6, I can't betray them!

I walked out of the girls' washroom, I saw Tsukasa and Toya talking. That's rare, Toya bearly comes to school. He's normally at the arcade.

I greeted them, hugging Tsukasa tightly.

"Gotcha! Hehe~☆!"

He looked shocked,

"Ena!"

Then he giggled.

"Good afternoon!"

I suddenly started to gossip with him, what was I doing?!

"I heard from Airi in miya girls that Saki and Ichika are really good friends and might be more than friends-! Oops sorry! Bye bye~☆!"

I ran away, why did I do that?!

I zoomed to the art room, continuing the drawing from last club meeting. We don't meet until next week's Thursday.

It was a portrait of Nene, I don't like her. She's dating Emu, I'm pretty sure.

But, why do I gossip so much?

The school blog updated, it was a picture of me last club meeting drawing Nene!

'Ena Shinonome from Class 2-D has a possible crush on Nene kusanagi from the first year!'

I looked behind me, searching for cameras.

There is was, mizuki's broken camera which only takes photos at 15:10pm (3:10pm.)

That's when the blog updates, I found out the programming.

It wasn't broken, it was programed to take photos at that time and upload it onto mizuki's phone so they can post it on the schools blog!

After school

"MIZU!"

I stomped over to them, angrily.

"I know you're updating the school blog!"

I showed them the camera.

"You planted this in the art room yesterday to find something interesting for the schools blog!"

Mizu looked guilty, looking down.

"Yes.. I did it.. I update the school blog.. I only did it because the rumors were always called to an end within 2 days. I needed something to make them last longer."

That's when Rui came up to us.

"Mizuki? What's wrong? Ena?"

We ran away together, leaving Rui behind.
--------------------------------
Rui pov :

"Uuuh, Tsukasa, what just happened?"

He looked up at me,

"Girls being girls- eh?"

He opened the school blog on his phone.

"What's this?"

He looked shocked and ran away with blush over his face.

I opened the school blog, a subtitle appeared.

"The perfect student X The weird student? That has Mizuki written all over it."