chapter two - friends?

Y/n unlocks the door to her apartment and throws her keys onto a table. She decides to go get changed and get in bed as it was around 10 pm and she had a busy day tomorrow.

She changes into an oversized t-shirt and shorts, and goes to her bathroom to brush her teeth. Once she's done she heads back to her room and grabs her phone before getting in bed.

"Oh, I got a message." Y/n says to herself.

She unlocks her phone and goes to check what the message says.

+** *********

Hey, It's Niki! Just wanted to let you know that this is my number :)

Oh hey. Niki :) I will change your name now!

Niki🫶🏼

Cool, I'm about to stream so I will message you later!

Oh you stream? That's so cool! Talk to you later:)

Y/n puts her phone on charge and turns on her TV, she puts on a random show and begins to doze off.

*time skip to the next morning*

-Nikis POV-

I decide to just do a Just Chatting stream, but I couldn't stop thinking about y/n. Why was she going through my head so much? I couldn't help but wonder what she was like and how good it would be to see her again. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when a dono is read out.

nihachulover has donated £20!
Hey Niki! Can't help but notice you're quiet today. If you don't mind and it's not too personal, what's going through your head? love you!!

"Thanks for the £20 nihachulover! And to be honest I ran into a girl today at the café and she's just been on my mind..."

The chat starts to freak out, and I can hardly read any messages as it zooms past.

"Calm down chat!" I say laughing.

I wonder if y/n is also thinking about me right now...

A/N
I am going to come back and edit this chapter because the writing won't stop going into the middle.

Do you think y/n is thinking about Niki too?

word count - 351