Prologue:Mysterious Coffins

Time never waits. It delivers all equally to the same end.

You, who wish to safeguard the future, however, limited it may be...

You will be given one year; go forth without falter, with your heart as your guide...

_________________________________________

Inside the New City passenger train, Anehazuru.

4/6, Unknown Time

Train Conductor: "Due to a malfunction in the switching system, today's rail schedule has been greatly altered. We apologize to any customers who were in a hurry, The next stop is Iwatodai..."

Y/N: "Hm...sucks for them huh?"

(Time Skip)

Train Announcement: Iwatodai. This is the final train bound for Tatsumi Port Island. Please take care to board before our departure.

Y/N: "I arrived late didn't I?"

Y/N looked over to a cat he brought with him, He had lived alone and didn't exactly have anyone to look over his dear cat for the year he'll spend in Gekkoukan High. He picked the cat up while simultaneously picking up a traveling bag he brought with him, it had all the casual stuff, Clothes, his laptop, etc.

He walked out of the train before the doors shut on him and he saw a boy with blue hair wearing the Gekkoukan High uniform.

Y/N: "He gotta be a transfer student also right?"

He tapped the boy's shoulder and then he turned to him, Y/N could faintly hear a song coming from his headphones.

Y/N: "Hey I saw you across from here and I saw your outfit, I assume you're going to gekkoukan like I am."

He looked at the clock and noticed it was about to turn Midnight. He turned to the boy smiling as he spoke again.

Y/N: "What's your name? And we might want to hurry before-"

The train station suddenly lost power as everything shut off one by one and one concerning thing Y/N noticed was...Everyone was gone. Well except for the bluenette he just met.

???: "Huh?"

Y/N:"...eh?"

Y/N was conflicted about everything but he snapped back to reality and looked at the blue-haired boy before speaking with a confused but scared tone.

Y/N: "....Tell me your name?"

???: "Minato Arisato."

                                Minato Arisato

Minato Arisato.

Y/N: "Nice to...meet you Minato, my name is Y/N L/N."