Chapter 5: Climbing Up Tartarus

(Well, like I asked yesterday about chapter 5 and I asked, did you want a chapter of the group fucking around while climbing up Tartarus to the 16th floor, this is going how it went for me cause I've...had an interesting time going to the 16th floor.)

Tartarus, Dark Hour, 4/22/09

Y/N: "Well, we all ready? There's a barrier somewhere right now so we should just try getting to that barrier and calling it a day. Mitsuru can you look and tell us what floor that barrier is on?

Y/N had got his baseball bat ready as he saw everyone else ready as well...except Akihiko of course, he looked to Mitsuru who was doing what he requested, she sighed and looked to the group before talking.

Mitsuru: "The barrier is on the 16th floor, so please be careful when you're going up Tartarus."

Y/N: "We will, well let's venture on and get our shit wrecked by the many shadows that lie in here!"

( Second Floor, Thebel.)

Mitsuru: "Everyone, there is a large power reading on the 5th floor, be cautious when you arrive there."

Y/N: "Alright Mitsuru, we will be cautious!"

Mitsuru didn't answer meaning that they can go explore now. Y/N split from the others from Minato telling them to explore the floor and pick up anything they find. Y/N immediately found a briefcase and opened it to find Medicine.

Y/N: "Well found a healing item, that will help..."

He put it in his pocket and continued searching before he found a shadow. The shadow wasn't facing him so he took the opportunity and ran to the shadow striking it in the back, He backed away as the shadow dissipated and formed into two Mayas.

 The shadow wasn't facing him so he took the opportunity and ran to the shadow striking it in the back, He backed away as the shadow dissipated and formed into two Mayas

                         Merciless Maya.

Y/N: "Let's hope they aren't resistant to Lightning."

Y/N Immediately lunged at one smacking it with his bat but it didn't kill it, the second one rushed at him swiping its hands at Y/N drawing blood from his chest and tearing his shirt a bit. Y/N immediately attacked right after hitting the Merciless Maya directly in the mask before swinging it like he hit a home run destroying It.

(felt like this meme fits this😭)

He found another medicine again which he found surprising.

Y/N: "Well hey, we would be good on healing then, I'll fight a few more shadows and then regroup with the others, if they didn't find the stairs already, well I hope not."