Chapter 8: Kotone Shiomi.

(4/24, Early Morning, Y/N's Room)

Sage:

AN; earrape warning.

Sage was currently scratching Y/N in his sleepwear, barely holding on to the pajama pants, Y/N screamed trying to take her off his clothes by trying to yank her off and even hit her with a blanket. It just fueled the fire more as she moved up to his chest, scratching and biting him now before Y/N got her off and dropped her on his bed.

Y/N: "DAMN IT SAGE WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?! DID I NOT FEED YOU LAST NIGHT?"

Sage hissed again as if saying no and Y/N sighed before going through the bag he brought on the train to here. He found some cat food and canned tuna, he opened the bag of cat food and put some on the food before going to the mirror in his room.

Y/N: "She genuinely fucked me up, my chest is bleeding and my pajama pants look like jeans now....schools today as well. after this, I'll look through the city. What are the chances I'll meet another Persona user?"

He patched his chest up and put his pants on before hurriedly running out of the room while slipping his shirt on and jumping down the steps.

He saw Makoto and Junpei at the door but didn't stop to talk to them. He just wanted to get the day over with since it's Friday then fuck around on Saturday and Sunday.

Y/N: "I'LL SEE Y'ALL AT SCHOOL!"

He got halfway to school before realizing he left his book bag. He facepalmed before just saying "Fuck It" and continuing to run to School.

(4/24, Gekkoukan High, Classroom)

He got to the classroom out of breath and sat down trying to catch his breath...and when he got there, it was talk of a new transfer student coming and it was a female. How do they even find this stuff out in the first place?

Y/N: "Well let's see the new student..."

Everyone started flooding into the classroom and soon enough it was the new student.

Kotone Shiomi

Y/N: "Well she looks pretty. She's probably a nice person to also hang out with."

He watched everyone settle down before Ms.Toriumi spoke to the entire class quieting everyone. It was gonna be a good time since her class was probably the best class he could have.

Ms.Toriumi: "Settle Down class, as you know we have a new student, so please! Introduce yourself."

Kotone: "Hi everyone! My name is Kotone Shiomi, Im a last-minute transfer because nobody could figure out what they were doing but Im here now. I was born and raised at (blank) and both of my parents are Japanese of course. So! Any questions?"