Chapter 3: Tartarus?

(I'll summarize the 17th,18th. The 17th is that you and Minato woke up in a hospital after you two collapsed and Yukari is there, she tells you that You two are the same as her, tells you how her dad died in a lab run by the Kirijo group, and her mom and she isn't on good terms, etc, telling you, you're not the only one who went through something like that.

18th Nothing important happened at school except for Yukari just speaking about how you're moving pretty well. Later You get an explanation of what happened on the 9th and they recruit you and Minato into SEES. And for Minato, The mysterious boy gave him a cryptic message before leaving his room.

19th is when Junpei joins SEES and he's now living in the dorms that tomorrow the group will explore Tartarus.

I rather just summarize those 3 days mainly cause... I don't know. I just rathered summarizing those 3 days so I can get into the Tartarus introduction and then...you hanging out with the beauty, Mitsuru!

The only photo I had of her at this moment and hey, one more thing

This doesn't feel real at all, it doesn't but it's real. We hit 1k reads. I...I haven't hit that since 2019. I appreciate that, I only started this story cause I just randomly decided to come back to Wattpad after 2 years of being MIA.

I just expected to only get 100 reads after 13 chapters were released. But hey, we hit that, and when this story ends, I'll probably start up the adventure of the Truth Seeker or get into the after events of...you know what ill peace that till the end of this story. But overall thank you for voting, thank you for commenting, thank you for reading, thank you. now back to the story.)

(Btw I know it's beyond 1k. This was supposed to come out days ago but guess what. Wattpad decides to fuck up on a large scale and make the previous chapter inaccessible and when I try to access it, the Wattpad app closes? I don't know what happened but Wattpad needs to fix that.)
_______________________________________________________

4/20/09, Lunchtime.

Y/N, Minato, and Junpei would be conversing with each other talking about whatever while Yukari stood up and yawned.