First Off.

Hello people, I'm Kirah_Yoshikage.

I want to talk to you before the story starts.

So uh..my first persona story eh? Well then. This should be a very...fun time.

So one thing I thought about doing in this story is after every significant mini-boss/boss (EX.Venus Eagle on the 5th floor of Tartarus/The Priestess on May 9th)

After those bosses, I'll do something like this.

Your Persona has leveled up!

Endurance Leveled up by 2

Strength Leveled up by 1

Agility leveled up by 1

^Examples of the stats leveling up

Please choose a skill to forget about!

(Deathbound)

(Matarukaja)

(Mediarama)

(Mudoon)

(Marakunda)

(Hamaon)

(Mind Charge)

(Masukukaja)

^ These are examples above!

Level 50(Example Level)

Blade of Fury(Example Skill)

You lovely people then vote on whichever skill to be removed and the skill that gets the most votes is erased from the skill set.

It will then be replaced by the skill that you attain from leveling up!

How would that sound to you guys, Sound great or sound bad?
If it sounds great to you then good!

And uh...I hope I would be able to make this story very satisfying for you, I don't want this to be in my words, totally atrocious.

This is surprisingly short, well it's 5:38 in the morning and I am running off no sleep. Holy crap I'm gonna be sleeping till late in the afternoon.

And if you wanted to know why I wanted to make this story is because of my past somewhat. I made a story of an op Deku or Deku x gender-bent harem when I was 12 or 13. I do not enjoy remembering how it was written im still surprised that it got me a lot of reads that I appreciated HEAVILY but I deleted it not proud of it with the reason being that I was seeing the comments I received consisting of uh getting told to commit persona 3 frankly😐

Yeah, I had extremely awful writing, terrible grammar, etc, etc which in return got me told to do what I said above which I never understood.

I was a child for Christ's sake! I'm sure people knew considering that I revealed my age.

But! over the 2 years of me being MIA, I upgraded my vocabulary and grammar, also obtaining the determination to make a story and for it to be enjoyable and even be creative with the whole persona level-up after every mini-boss/boss which I hope actually works out.

I would need to think about what arcana the reader would be since he would get a second awakening like the other team members of S.E.E.S, maybe an arcana we make up possibly? I wouldn't know, I'm incredibly tired.

So that' is...frankly all I have to say I guess since it's now... 6 am? I had dozed out. Anyways goodbye!

Here's a meme before I go.