Chapter 6: 4th And 5th Floor.

I Y/N: "Well guys, we're now on the 4th floor. Minato said to stay together this time so guess I won't be finding stuff for everyone."

Mitsuru: "Be ready you four. The next floor is where I sense immense power from."

Y/N: "We'll be ready Mitsu"

The group proceeded onwards to the 4th floor of what's basically a generator of the Shadows, Tartarus. They found a shadow and immediately ran to it to catch it off guard, they succeeded, and the shadow split and formed into a mix of previous shadows. It was a Cowardly Maya Mixed with 2 Merciless Maya's.

Y/N: "Minato, you know their weaknesses right?"

Minato: "Yeah, The Cowardly Maya's weakness is fire. I'll go first."

Minato took out his evoker and summoned Orpheus, Orpheus took out his harp and played a single note, and an agi was sent to the Cowardly Maya which knocked it down,

Minato followed up by rushing to one of the Merciless Maya's and attacking. He jabbed at it with his sword before suddenly doing a 180 slash and then jumping into the air and slashing down with his sword which killed that Merciless Maya

Minato didn't follow up again and looked at Y/N.

Minato: "Your up Y/N."

Y/N: "Alright!"

He pulled out his Evoker and held it under his chin.

Y/N: "ZEUS!"

He summoned Zeus and pointed his finger to the last standing shadow and smiled.

Y/N: "Fry it!"

Zeus swung his hand down at the Merciless Maya and a regular zio came down from the ceiling and strike the shadow, Knocking it down.

Y/N: "I've been waiting for this!"

Minato: "Do it, everyone!"

They all rushed to the knocked-down shadows and did their usual thing, the all-out attack. They ended up in a cloud of Smoke with Mitsuru's voice coming through.

Mitsuru: "Good, you defeated the enemy!"

Y/N watched everyone congratulate each other before a ring came to his head and everyone came to a stop and he saw cards appear in front of him. He saw a card with a single gold coin, a card with a leaf, and a card showing a blue woman.

Y/N: "What the fuck is this, Why is there card's Infront of me? And did some certain vampire with blonde hair stop time?!"

(In some other universe,)

Dio: "Someone's talking about me..."

(Back to our universe.)

Y/N: "Okay...I'm assuming if I pick one of these cards I get what's on them...the leaf has to make me stronger in some way, I get money by picking the gold coin, and I'm guessing that blue woman is a persona I can obtain..."

Y/N took a second to decide and jumped when he heard Igor's voice.

Igor: "After a battle, you can get something called a 'Shuffle Time' Your eyes shall be opened to the cards of possibilities."

Y/N: "Well thanks Igor, I think I'll take the card with the blue woman."

He grabbed the card with the woman on it and it faded after he grabbed it as color came back to the world and everyone started moving again. The only thing that he could think of is a name, just a name.

Y/N: "Apsaras..."

Minato picked up on what he said and walked to him while Yukari and Junpei bantered with each other.