Chapter 7: Grieving an Loss.

(4/23/09, Iwatodai Dorm, Early Morning)

Y/N: "Mmmm..."

He stirred awoke as he looked down and had saw Sage still sleep, he got off his bed and started to get dressed immediately, He nudged sage awake but received a glare from her with a hiss.

Y/N: "Sorry Sage, It's today. We're going to visit my mom okay? I was going to take you with me."

Sage looked like she understood and sadly meowed before hopping up Y/N's arm and perched on his shoulder.

Y/N: "Heh... Thanks, sage, now let's go."

He left the dorm and went downstairs to the check-in table and took a piece of paper from the sign-in book and started to write something.

Sage meowed at Y/N wondering what he was writing and Y/N laughed.

Y/N: "Just leaving them a note Sage. It's so they understand why I'm gone."

He finished writing it and stuck it on the wall before shortly leaving right after. He went to a store and bought some things to go with some Roses. He hurried up to the train and was able to catch it as he took a seat with Sage hopped down from his shoulder and laid on his lap.

Y/N: "I'll be there in a bit Mom."

He decided to black out until he got to his stop, He woke up from the train stopping for the...4th time while he was sleeping, he picked up sage and the bag and left for his destination.

After a bit he got there, He stopped in front of a Graveyard and smiled sadly. He entered and kept walking forward then taking a left. Shortly he was in front of his Mother's Grave. He sat down on the dirt and woke up Sage as she immediately went to her gravestone and started meowing at it.

Y/N: "Well...Hey mom, It's the day you died...so I decided to buy you your favorite things. I brought you that candy you liked and used to get me... Skittles was the name of them I'm pretty sure."

He sat the black bag down, pulled out a bag of Skittles, and sat it on the gravestone. He then pulled out a bottle of wine.

Y/N: "You know I had to grab your favorite wine, Mom. You loved it so much...and Here's some Roses as well, you loved these as well."

He sat the roses next to the wine and Skittles, He started tearing up still smiling.

Y/N: "I still wonder, why did you have to die? You just...died. It wasn't even an explanation for your death, I want to figure out why you laid there lifeless."

Silence for a few moments before he started laughing with a few breaks here and there.

Y/N: "Well let's talk about my School Life mom...I already made a few friends, I immediately met Minato the day I arrived there, you probably won't believe me but when it hit midnight, Everyone just disappeared from the train except me and Minato."

Silence again.

Y/N: "Yeah, It's impossible to believe. We walked out of the train station and were greeted with just coffins filling the square of the city, You would probably smack me upside my head for doing this but me and minato took some snacks from a convenience store.."

More silence before he laughed again.

Y/N: "You would probably do the same mom, Plus they wouldn't notice a few snacks and drinks gone from the store! Well...after that we went to Iwatodai Dorm and blah blah blah, I met two new people, Yukari Takeba and Mitsuru Kirijo. Yeah mom, that Mitsuru Kirijo. I didn't expect to meet the daughter of the Kirijo Group...You used to work for them as well right? Or am I wrong..."

...

Y/N: "Eh you probably didn't, I can't remember where you worked at. And I met Junpei Iori, he's pretty cool despite his perverted personality. And...It's something called the dark hour Mom. And there are monsters called shadows, and if we don't ascend this 'Tartarus' the whole world will be destroyed from them...Im sure that's what she said."

...

Y/N: "Ascend Tartarus...Well, I was already going to do that, I wouldn't want the world to just be destroyed by them."

...

Y/N: "Yeah...I'll be doing good. Well, I'll be sitting here...to keep you company Mom. I want to keep talking to you, Sage misses you as well."

He looked to Sage who was sleeping next to the gravestone.

Y/N: "Yeah...It's been an entire year Mom. You died on this exact day a year ago."

...

He smiled slightly before he just kept talking to her, and before he knew it it got dark and jeez, He was going to be soaked when he got back cause it started raining.

Y/N: "Well...Time to go mom."

More tears fell from his face as he hugged the gravestone crying now.

Y/N: "I miss you mom...I really miss you. I wish you didn't die at all."

He wiped his face with his soaked sleeve and got up and picked up Sage who was completely asleep now.

Y/N: "Bye Mom...I'll come to see you Next Month."

He took his jacket off and put it on top of his head so he could cover Sage from the rain. He caught the last train back to Iwatodai and sat in silence the entire way back.

(4/23/09, Evening, Iwatodai Dorm)

He opened the door back and saw Yukari, Akihiko, Mitsuru, and Junpei sitting down.

Mitsuru: "Welcome back Y/N."

Junpei: "Hey Y/N! Where did you go, man? You didn't get back until evening!"

Y/N didn't respond for a few seconds before sadly speaking.

Y/N: "Went to the Graveyard to Grieve, Im going to bed for the evening. Night."

He just went straight to bed changing out of his soaked clothes back into nightwear and putting sage into her little bed before he went to sleep himself.

Y/N: "I miss you, Mom."

(Well...It was a short chapter. I had found out a person I knew died yesterday. and...yeah that left me pretty fucked up and I just ended up writing this chapter. And no it isn't my mom that passed.)

(I don't have anything to say this time except for just, Have a good day/night wherever you are, see you next time.)

Word Count: 1093.