Chapter 4: Getting To Know Her.

4/21/07, Early Morning, Iwatodai Dormitory

Y/N and Minato were seen walking to school which was the hell of all students. A student approached asking them who they were.

Random Mf: "Hey, Your Minato and Y/N right?"

Y/N&Minato: "Yeah Why/Why do you ask?"

Kenji: "Man, I knew it. I heard from Junpei that you're pretty close with Yukari-san Minato. ...What's up with that? Well, I guess it doesn't matter. I'm looking for someone with a little more experience anyway. By the way... I'm Kenji Tomochika. There's a morning assembly, so we better hurry."

                              Kenji Tomochika

                              Kenji Tomochika

Y/N: "Your right. Let's go Minato."

Minato nodded and the 3 ventured onto the auditorium, He spotted Junpei and Yukari and the two sat with them as Mitsuru and another Student came up to the stage with the other student walking to the podium.

Student: "...That concludes the main portion of today's assembly. Next, we'll hear a word from the Student Council. Please welcome the new President, Mitsuru Kirijo, from Class 3-D."

The student stepped away and Mitsuru walked to the podium.

Yukari: "So, she ended up getting elected after all...Well, I guess she IS the most popular girl in school."

Y/N: "Hey I mean her father owns the Kirijo Group. Why else wouldn't she be popular? Plus I think they own this school."

Yukari: "Yeah...I try not to think about that."

Y/N: "Shhh she's about to speak!"

Everything quieted down as Mitsuru now delivered her speech.

Mitsuru: "As I begin my term as Student Council President, I'd like to share with you my vision for this coming year. It is my firm belief that each of us must accept the responsibility of bettering our school. However, change cannot occur without sustained effort and an unprecedented level of commitment. That is why we must restructure our daily lives to accommodate this lofty goal. I'd like each of you to dig deeply into your well of motivation and re-evaluate your convictions...to imagine a bold new future without losing sight of the realities around you. That is the key. I am certain that many of you have your visions of the future... For us to reap the full benefits of our education, your participation, ideas, and enthusiasm are essential. Thank you."

All he could hear was applause. He did clap for her himself cause...hey, he did like Mitsuru.

Y/N: "Holy shit her speech was good."

Junpei: "That's what I'm saying...so did any of you catch anything she said?"

Y/N: "Hell yeah I did!"

Minato: "Sort of."

Junpei: "Sure didn't sound like something a high schooler would say, am I right? If it was anyone else we would've been laughing our asses off..."