Chapter 10-Exam Season

*Post-hero training week*
Everyone were back fresh from the tiring week. All were talking about their experience and what they had learned. 'Ya know who transformed most over this week?' kaminari said looking towards Iida, Deku and Todoroki. 'Are you three.'

'Dude, yeah, you guys faced the hero killer, right? And Endeavour came to rescue,' Sero said from behind.

Kirishima joined the conversation, saying, "He let's not forget the No. 1 student took down one of the nomus that attacked.' 

This caught Yukis attention. 'What do you mean?'

'Man, there were media everywhere and one of the news channel happened to capture your too'

'Oh, well, I wasn't alone.'

'but still, dude SO COOL!'

Amidst all this talking, All Might arrived and took them for rescue training, which was in the form of a race.

The first group to go were: deku, iida, ojiro, sero and ashido.
As the race began, sero was leading, but soon deku took it.

Yuki was surprised at how can change so much in a week

Yuki was surprised at how can change so much in a week. He was way faster than all of them.

Next were Yuki, Bakugo, Asui, Uraraka, and Shouji.

'oi Bakugo', Yuki called him

'What?' annoyed as usual.

'we both know Asui is way faster than us and is probably going to win.

'Yea so'

'I am going to at least beat you,' Yuki said with a smug face.

'LETS SEE YOU LITTLE SHIT WHO WINS' This small interaction fired both of them.

'Ahah, Yuki loves instigating bakugo,' kaminari said from aside.
'I wonder who would have won the final match,' kirishima added.

'READY SET GO!!!' All might scream.

As expected, Asui's physique helped her cover a huge area of the place without any sweat. Bakugo blasted away. Yuki had something on his mind.

Yuki had gotten a huge amount of water, which he formed into tentacles, and was swinging like Sero using the terrain.
No doubt it was fast but bakugo was way ahead of him.

'HA, YOU WERE SAYING' Bakugo screamed from afar. He was almost close to All Might. Just as he was about to reach, Yuki, in the last moment, teleported himself.

'WHAT THE HELL YOU BASTARDD!!!'

'As I said'—before Yuki could even finish his sentence, he fell on his knees, coughing. He removed his hands and saw blood.

'Eh....' Bakugo was confused as to what happened to Yuki.

With no doubt, Yuki was rushed to the recovery room.