Chapter 5-Prepare Yourself

<Unknown Location>

Shigaraki: They shot both of my legs........we were completely defeated..........the Nomu is a goner and............the underlings were defeated in an instant by the kids. YOU WERE WRONG SENSEI!

All For One: No I wasn't . I was simply optimistic. But you know they underestimated us. And where is the Nomu's body.

Black Mist: It was sent flying in the sky and it will take a lot of time to find him. By that time he will be captured by the police.

AFO: Even though I went as far as loading him up with power to rival All Might's. Well it can't be helped..... What a shame.

Shigaraki: There was a kid whose speed was comparable to All might's....

Black Mist: And I think that we might have found our lost "File Z-7".

AFO: Oh Is that so?

Shigaraki: what is it?

AFO: Fifteen years ago I created a weapon. But it was taken away from me. If it was still here then he would have been in your place today.

Shigaraki: If the boys hadn't interfered then we could have killed All Might.

AFO: There is no use of crying over it! Lets gather a new group, handpicked for efficiency! and let's take all the time we need! Remember ,we can't move freely! That's why a symbol like you is necessary. Shigaraki Tomura.

<Back at U.S.J>

Detective: So everyone here is unharmed, except of the two boys.

Asui: Detective, how is Aizawa Sensei?

Detective: I have been told that he will be fine.

Yaoyorozu: What about our classmates?

Detective: Oh that Midoriya boy is fit for the infirmary, but the other kid was in a critical condition, but thanks to Recovery girl he is in stable condition he will need to rest in the infirmary for at least two days.

Uraraka: Is it possible to meet them?

Detective: I am sorry you are not allowed. I'll be taking my leave, I have some work to attend in the infirmary.

Yoayorozu walks up to the principal.

Yaoyorozu: I am Yoayorozu Momo.

Principal: Yes is there anything you need?

Yaoyorozu: As you know Yuki is in the infirmary and will rest there for the next two days. Since he lives alone there is no one to take care of his dog.

Principal: Oh, I see. Thanks for getting this to our notice we will send someone to check on his house.

<At the infirmary>

The detective arrived at the infirmary and All Might asked him about the other two teachers' condition and his students.

Detective: .....the teachers are fine. Just that Yuki's injuries are a bit weird.

All Might: What do you mean?

Detective: He was stabbed in his shoulders which has been taken care of, other than that it seemed that his oxygenated blood and the de-oxygenated blood got mixed up and his internal organs and veins had a small tear, which don't seem to have been caused by the villains but from within. With the help of Recovery Girl they are healing.

*All Might*: Thank god he is all right. Or else I wouldn't be able to face her.

All Might: Well that is good to hear.