Chapter 6-Sports Festival

<Day of the UA sports festival>

Yuki again found himself on a road, and the same voice calling out his name. He just stood there and closed his eyes hoping to wake up from this dream. As he opened his eyes he saw the same shadow in front of him. The shadow again picked him up by the neck and pinned him against a tree which suddenly appeared behind him. Soon a lightning striked, but this time it hit the tree causing it to catch fire within seconds both him and the shadow were engulfed in fire. Before he could free himself from the shadow's grip he felt a hand gently patting him on the cheek and a familiar voice calling out his name repeatedly. Yuki opened his eyes and saw his cousin in front of him trying to wake him up.

Kojou: You good? You are sweating like hell even though you don't seem to have a fever.

Yuki: I am fine. What time is it anyway?

Kojou: Well you usually wake up after 1 hour, since you woke up early lets take Aki for a jog.

While they were jogging Kojou told Yuki that he somewhat figured out how his teleportation move works.

Kojou: So I think I know how your teleportation quirk works.

Yuki: Okay enlighten me.

Kojou: It has to do with your lightning quirk. You know when lightning strikes how the charged particle moves from one body to another. Similarly when you charge yourself you can transfer your body particles to another position. Everybody has a limit so that explains why after you used it twice you started to feel sick.

Yuki: That can be a possibility.

Kojou: I am not sure too on this theory. I asked Recovery girl to give me a copy of the report concerning your injuries.

Yuki: What did they say?

Kojou: Your organs and veins had a few tears. Which was caused from within.

Yuki: So?

Kojou: So I suggest restricting yourself from using the teleportation since these injuries can become fatal. In case it is an emergency or a life is on the line then use it.

Yuki: Don't worry I won't do anything that will put me back to the stupid bed.

Kojou: We better head back home. It's almost time.

<At 1-A waiting room>

Few minutes before the festival was about to begin Todoroki openly challenged Midoriya.

Todoroki: ...... I am going to beat you.

Yuki who was sitting away from the tension.

Yuki(under his breath): This is getting interesting.

Todoroki suddenly faced Yuki and pointed at him.

Todoroki: And you,after him, I'll beat you too.

Kaminari: OHO! What's this a declaration of war from the strongest kid in the class?

Yuki: Strongest? *Tch*

As Yuki stood up and walked towards Todoroki, all eyes were on them and the tension in the room was rising.

Yuki: Is that so.... We'll see who beats whose ass.

Deku: I have no idea what you want from me telling me all that. Looking at it objectively you both are stronger than me and many are no match for you both. Even so I am going to go for it with all I have got.

Yuki(mockingly): And by that do you mean by just standing there.

Deku: Say whatever you want but I will give all my might to beat you too.