chapter 3-1st day

Everyone went down as sensei had asked them to. He then said that he will be conducting a quirk apprehension test,as he explained everyone was either getting hyped or getting extremely worried. But Yuki kept calm. Everyone was trying their best, someone with getting the highest in something or the other,but Yuki completed the 50 m race in 3.10 seconds using his fire quirk making him the 2nd fastest kid of their class after Iida.

After that was softball throw. When it was Deku's turn Aizawa steeped in. Aizawa said something to Deku and handed him the ball. Deku threw the ball over 700 m. Yuki who wasn't interested in the test was surprised, his jaws dropped. He couldn't believe that it was the same kid whom he had saved that day. On his right side Bakugo was standing there with the same expression,he immediately dashed towards Deku but Aizawa caught him before he could do any harm. They finished the rest of the trials and Aizawa was showing their results.Yuki raised his hands.

Aizawa: Yes?

Yuki: Was the explusing a lie?

Aizawa: Yes.

Yaoyorozu: It was just a ruse.

Aizawa: It was a logical ruse to pull out your best performances.

Everyone went into a shock. Deku was sent to the nurse's office while others returned to the classroom.

<Time skip end of first day of school>

As Deku was walking down the lobby he met Yuki. His face instantly reminded him of that day and hung his head low.

Yuki: If you really have a quirk why didn't you use it that day?

Deku didn't know how to respond to him so he kept quiet.

Yuki:~tch~ Why waste time by asking.

Yuki walked away. the only thing Deku did know was that Yuki Scares him.

<Time skip all most end of the day>

Yuki's phone rang, it was his mom and he answered the call,

"Hello, mom. How are you?"

"I am fine, by the way how did your first day go?"

"Nothing special?"

"How are your classmates? And did you make any friends?"

"They are annoying. There is a girl I met on the day I had arrived (Tells her what had happened) and surprisingly she is in my class. She made a big fuss for just a doughnut."

"It's your fault you didn't take proper responsibility for Aki. You seem pretty interested in her, what's her name?"

"MOM! It's nothing like that and I don't even know her name."

"I was just joking. Can you do something for me?".

"What?"

"Can you at least try to make one friend, please?"

"They are just annoying....."

"Listen to me, I am not there with you and everyone needs someone to trust ,to lean upon. Can you do it for me please?"

"I'll try, bye."

"Bye baby. Please take care."

<The next day>

All Might entered the classroom and told them that they will be having a battling session. And he gave them their hero costumes which they had designed themselves.

<Costume Descriptions:
2 barrels of water. Each consists of 0.1 liter of water. He can only manipulate water, so in case there is no water, he can burst the barrels between combats>