Chapter 9- Experiencing the work-place environment

(Changing the style of writing)

<The next day>

Yuki woke up late with an annoying headache. As he opened his eyes he notices he's sleeping against something soft, and bouncy. Curiosity got to him, he proceeded to touch it, After adjusting his eyes a bit, he realised what it was, to this Yoayorozu shifted a bit in the bed. He jumped out of bed immediately, to this hoping she won't wake up instantly.

After standing there frozen for a few mins he let out a sigh of relief.  'I would definitely be dead if she was awake right now', he thought to himself, all this while being red as a tomato

Yuki decided it was time to start breakfast and made his way to the kitchen. As he began to retrieve the egg crate and bread from the fridge to prepare omelettes, Aki came running toward him.

Not long after, Yaoyorozu also woke up. She glanced around, searching for Yuki, her memories of the previous night flooding back. Some of Yuki's clothes still fit her perfectly. She made her way to the kitchen and found Yuki cooking. He noticed her presence and turned his head slightly to greet her, "Good Morning."

"Good Morning," Yaoyorozu replied while affectionately petting Aki. "So, it seems we're back to how we were."

"I suppose so," Yuki replied, his full attention on breakfast. "I'm almost finished here."

After enjoying their breakfast together, her car arrived to pick her up for the day's activities. Yuki spent the rest of the day trying to make the most of it with Aki.

Everyone in the class was talking about how they were complimented by complete strangers. But all Yuki had gotten were a bunch of trash talk, but there were a few who agreed to his decision. As soon as Aizawa Sensei came in, the whole class went silent. He said that instead of having the usual period, they will be having a special one, It was time to formulate their codenames. Their "Hero Names"

Aizawa Sensei explained that it is related to draft nominations by pros

Aizawa Sensei explained that it is related to draft nominations by pros. As he displayed the nominations he explained that is't usually balanced but this year all the attention leaned towards Yuki, Todoroki and Bakugou. Surprisingly Yuki had more than Todoroki.

After a few minutes Midnight entered the classroom.

Aizawa: I'll be having Ms. Midnight evaluate your naming sense. The way futes end up will approach the image projected by the names you choose. It's all down to that old phrase, "Names and Natures often agree."

Everyone went up the podium one by one sharing their hero name. Yuki sat there thinking about his hero name.

Midnight: Ok Yuki, You are up next.

Yuki went up and displayed his Hero name:

RAIYU

<Raiyu means thunderstorm>

Midnight: OHHH I SEE. you have both water and electric based quirk. Not bad.

Yuki looked at her: That too, but i wanted my name to suggest as destructive as the thunderstorm