Chapter 29 : Familiar Faces

Your face is basically on fire at that question, which you see a very obvious smirk crawl it's way onto Fritz face. Fucking tease. He probably only said that to get a reaction. Although, it does sort of make you think about this uh thing between you and William. Is it romance? It has to be right? He's kissed you on multiple occasions and makes it obvious when he flirts with you. But he hasn't done much more and you're far too nervous to really make any move of your own, he's an attractive older man with definite experience in the romance column. You're an inexperienced nobody who's crushing like a fucking middle school boy. How much you love and hate this feeling.

Fritz laugh brings you out of your thoughts as he seems to find your silence entertaining, you automatically shoot him a glare. It may not look like it too much on the outside but you are having a significant queer panic and it is not too fun. Fritz probably has more experience than you! He literally checked you out like it was nothing the moment he saw you, you don't think you're much of a sight. Although you could be wrong considering William seems somewhat interested and he's probably the most attractive man you've ever met...

You dismiss your thoughts as you let out a sigh as you're not quite sure how to respond to Fritz's "question" but it doesn't seem like you need to as he just goes on his way. Bastard is satisfied having just made you flustered. You don't know if William heard Fritz's question, if he did, that would be a little awkward? Maybe? You don't think he did though so you're safe from William's possible teasing.

.

It's rather uneventful which you don't mind as you take the time to just wait for William's kids to finish up with school, hopefully to bring the excitement with them. You also catch up with Scott a bit who mostly just rambles on about the job and talks about weirdly enough, flipping onto the night shift which you mainly find interesting as he didn't seem to fond about it the other day. Nonetheless, you're intrigued and won't lie that you notice yourself wanting to experience it yourself. As per usual, you don't see William and Henry too much for the time being as work doesn't ever seem to ever be done when it comes to them. I guess owning a business does that to you.

You don't notice the morning becoming an afternoon as it feels like a breeze when you hear a knock on the main entrance, you perk up and smile at the familiar sight. You quickly go to unlock the door for Damien/Daryl who has this huge grin on his face. You raise an eyebrow slightly as you back up to let him in when you're suddenly met with a surprise hug from someone even more familiar than Damien/Daryl. You can tell that pink dye from any crowd as you're caught off guard by your sister, that grin making sense. You take a second to fully comprehend before returning the hug gleefully as her warm fuzzy sweater practically engulfs you. It feels much longer than it has been since you've seen her, maybe it's just because she was like the glimmer of hope you had when you left home but you feel almost complete with her.

You collect your happiness as you both pull away and you can't help yourself as you turn to Damien/Daryl, "You nice motherfucker! Geez, you can't stop being such an amazing person, can you?" You playfully yell as you give him a big hug as you feel like you're about to cry, seeing Hannah (your sister) after what feels like literal years is so very comforting. You feel like you left your whole world behind sometimes so seeing her, it's a reminder that you had good things going back there.

Damien/Daryl let's out a small chuckle at your comment, "Nope, physically unable to, kind sir." He playfully jokes as he ruffles your hair sweetly as you can't help but just adore Damien/Daryl in the moment. Everything this man has done for you is so much more than the bare minimum, hell, the man shares his cat with you.

The sound of footsteps gets your attention as you turn around, taking a glimpse of William in the corner of your eye and you automatically wave. A sudden urge to introduce your sister to William fills you, introducing as your boss! Yeah! Definitely not as the man you're very obviously into. Haha. "Oh Hannah, this is my boss, William Afton! William, this is my sister, Hannah!" You happily chirp, feeling like a firework that's been lighted, full of combustible and uncontrollable energy.