CHAPTER-01

Inside of JJK corp...

Faint sound of typing is the lone noise that can be heard in the CEO's room. Eyes are fully focused on the laptop screen,eyebrows frowning time to time,fingers are busy pressing the buttons expertly . Sitting on the CEO's seat Jeon jungkook ; is totally concentrate in some buisness shit...!uh, i mean some buisness matter :) An abrupt knocking on the door makes the raven haired male look up from the screen.

 "Come in", a low deep voice reverberates.

 "How are you kook" jimin said while putting the files on the coffee table. 

"Hyung you didn't come to meet me today" kook said as he comes down to join jimin on the couch.

"An issue was reported from our new fashion store at the XXXX mall but don't worry it is shorted now , here is the files and may be you should do a site check at the store" said while handling the files to kook.

"Okay i will talk to my assistant about it soon" kook said as he looks through the files.

"Kook.." jimin trailed with a sigh

Kook looks up while putting the files aside waiting for jimin to continue.

"Did you find anything about him?" he said

Kook gets up from the couch and goes towards the big glass window.

"No hyung. I have already gave my men the order and hobi hyung also said that he is searching for him through the agency's resources". after a breath he continues "don't worry hyung we will surely find him".

Jimin came forward as he stands beside him ." Its been so many years and now the hope of finding him is lessening day by day. "

A tear escaped from his eye " he trusted me but i left him in the middle to suffer, i betrayed him,i betrayed my fairy aunty, i don't know how to face him anymore " he let out between his sobs.

Kook pat his back and wipe his tears .

"We are trying our best hyung so please be brave and don't blame yourself " kook said trying to comfort him.

I will find him hyung, i don't know what is the relationship of you with him but i can't see you drowning in guilt . Its my promise.  kook thought in his mind...

Third person's POV

Somewhere at the middle of the night in a dark room loud screaming and whimpering can be heard.

"L-eave me ahhh ,please ahh i wi-ll never.. d-o ahh.. do it ag-ain ahh.." in between the loud cracking of whip a person said with trembling voice

"Trying to escape huh..(whip) escape from my eyes (whip)..you will see the hell today Kim taehyung ".

"NOOO..ahhhh please st-op please...ahh pl-e-ase.."the boy on the ground screamed.

After how long only the walls of that room knows the enormous amount of torture stopped. The man in a formal suit finally left after locking the door.

Taehyung was on the floor with ripped clothes, blooded body,swollen and red cheeks still quivering on the cold floor.

"M-om" a little whisper comes out from his mouth, no tear left in the eyes to cry.

"Whe-re are you, come and take me p-le-ease... i want..i w-ant to see you"

Suddenly the wind starts to flow fiercely..a trail of cool breeze touch the shivering body in the room and a voice from the void come.

" you will be happy my child i promise, for now close your eyes and sleep"

Tired of all the painful events tae collapsed on the floor with the soothing air caressing his body.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello readers 🖐🖐. Please don't be a ghost reader and don't forget to leave your opinion about it.😉😉And if you find it interesting please give it a star ... it really encourages the writers 😚😚and forgive me if you are seeing any mistakes.

I don't own any of the pictures used in this story . Credit goes to the real owners of the images.