CHAPTER-3

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Loud screaming can be echoed inside the male washroom at XXXX mall. Some mall's workers are trying to convince one angry male who is on the verge of breaking everything nearby.

"Where the hell one person who is blind can go and no one has seen him" that person yell thrashing in his P.A's hold." Do i look like a stupid huh?"

"Calm down mister. This is not your home. We will force security if you will not get quite or go out from here". The staff warn two males not recognising faces behind the mask....

"Do you know who I am huh? I-"the man cut off by his P.A."Okay okay we are going out no need to call security.. let's go sir please." He whisper the last part quietly in hope to calm the man in his hold..

He drag the fuming male straight out of the mall next in to his car.

"Why, WHY did you stop me there? I should have shown them who i am and what's my power " the man say in irritation.

"Yes sure sir you should have shown them who you are and your identity....You are so blind in anger that you were going to ruin the ideal personality of the korea in a blink" with a sigh he say "Just cause of a minor boy you could have smashed your whole carrier"

The angry one look out of the window and his said P.A text someone then again look back and say

"I have already said the mall owner to send the last 1.30 hour cctv footage as soon as he can and that blind will be with you within the next 2 hours i promise." hearing the words with determination the man look back to him with red eyes.

"Please sir...handle the situation like LEE DAE HYUN , the ace of police department"... he says in try to coax and ease the anger of his sir...which worked.

"Where will he go hmm.......where" he trails with a laugh of dark "I will make sure to send him to the real hell and make him regret for even his existence once i will catch him"...................

Little does he know.................

TAE'POV

"Hello hyung. I have a work for you..hmm it's an urgent. Can you make someone delete the cctv footage from previous 2 hours of XXXX mall? Yes all of the footages like even the outside ones hmm..Thanks hyung.Bye"i heard from my right side as i turned a little towards that.

"Thanks Mr.jeon for helping me out. I will always be greatful to you for the favour" I said to him seriously.

"Hey hey, no need to be so formal you know. First thing you are my hyung's friend or i can say best friend actually so helping you was not a big deal then second thing, i would have still helped you even if you were unknown to me 'cause you were in need so .. if you agree then can we be friends ??"

"Uhmm isn't it too early to be friends, i mean we don't know anything about each other soo.."i said afraid that it will be offending.

Sensing the others hesitation jungkook said " Yeah that's cool so first we need to drop the formalities as i sense you must be nearly my age?"

"Yeah i am 26" taehyung said

"I am 25 so do i need to call you hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Your choice" taehyung replied

"Ok so for now i will call you hyung and in future we wil see "jungkook said.

"Okk mr jeon uh i mean jungkook " tae said with a little smile

"Thats right" jungkook said feeling happy 'cause its not awkward between them and taehyung is actually quite comfortable with him.

I am now inside the car of jungkook and we are heading to jiminie's home. Sometimes before in the mall when i finally calmed down he asked if i want to go with him to jiminie and I didn't take a second to answer a yes. I also informed that i ran away from a place and he assured me that he will take care of it . I am actually very glad he didn't ask too many questions about that. Although I can't see his expression but i sense from his talking that he is a quite friendly and frank person....

KOOK's POV

After the small talk with taehyung i am surprised that he can't see... i mean the way he looked directly towards me and those preety eyes no one can say there is no life in them...and the small smile on his lips looked so so.... perfect.. he is looking quite different from the picture that jimin hyung showed me. Ofcourse it has to be 'cause it s been so many years.... Ahhh i can't deny that he looks so pretty to be true... but his face don't look chubby like in that photo i mean he is a grown up man i know but it looks so pale also it has some faint scars and a prominent one on his right cheek......i can see it clearly as he is dozing off now and his head is on the glass of the window......the look is so peaceful......where was he from all these years, he ran away from whom, what was he doing in that mall ????? All of these questions are in my mind but first thing is to send him to jimin hyung safely then he can answer all the queries there......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

where was he from all these years, he ran away from whom, what was he doing in that mall ????? All of these questions are in my mind but first thing is to send him to jimin hyung safely then he can answer all the queries there

PRETTY EYES

.
.
.
.
.

PHOTO THAT JUNGKOOK HAVE

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HWLOOOO readers.. sorry for the delay. I was actually busy with my studies and exams but now i will upload chaps every week once or may be twice 🖐🖐😉 don't forget to leave your opinion on this chap 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️✍ forgive me for the mustakes🤗👩

All the credits of the pictures goes to the actual owner.