CHAPTER-4

A fruity aroma is mixed inside the air of Min mansion as the ting of oven can be heard from kitchen. Jimin ran to the kitchen wearing the gloves as he take out the cake.

JIMIN's POV

I smell the cake as it look so delicious. I smile to myself feeling happy that it was a success. I take the cake to the dining area and place it at the center and let out a loud

"Ready"

I clapped a little. I am home today cause i took a leave to cook a full meal for my yoongi baby. Lately he has been so busy with some missions and work so to take care of him by feeding him his favorite food i am cooking today. I have already called him and guesss whatt...... he is coming early for lunch yehhhhh i am excited........

The doorbell rang suddenly taking jimin out of his little happy world.

"He came so fast" he mumbled and went to the door. Through the peephole he sees jungkook.

"Oh kook is here" he says and open the door while smiling

"Hey" he greets

"Hii hyung"

"Come inside" jimin says while grabbing his hand.

"Wait a second hyung, i am not alone today you have another guest too" jungkook says

"Huh?" Jimin confusely looks at him and slowly when jungkook steps to the side he sees a petite figure standing there head hung low.

Jungkook let out a small "look up" to him and tae slowly lift his head up..

Jimin stiffens. Heart ramming in a insane speed. Eyes wide and teary. Mind protesting the reality and telling him to wake up from his sleep.

He put his hand on mouth,tears streaming down his eyes as loud sobs erupt.

Taehyung is standing in front of him, his bear is in front of him and this all feels like a dream...... all a sweet dream that he never wants to wake up from........

-----------------------------------------------------

Silence

The only thing that is in the min mansion right now.

Jimin and taehyung are sitting next to each other on the couch. Jungkook standing in front of them leaning on the other couch.

"H-how i mea-n how and where did you find him kook?" Jimin asked looking to his side at his bear who is looking down all the time.

"I found him at the mall where you told me to go for site check."

"W-what" jimin let out shakily.

"Yes" and jungkook told him everything that happened.

"Ohh" jimin says not finding anything exactly to reply as he looks again to his side

"Tae.. be-ar" he softly calls as he hold his hand and scoots closer to him and embrace him in a tight hug.

"You can l-let it out hmm your jiminie is he-here" in a try to comfort the other jimin say where his own voice is unstable...

And then the last string of control break down as taehyung cried. Letting out all those pain, sorrow, stress.. he wailed and wailed until there was nothing left to shed.....

___________________________________

Jungkook offer the glass to jimin and quietly sit on the opposite couch.

"Bear" jimin whisper to the male in his hold who was sniffing slowly... "wanna some water hmm" he asked

Taehyung slowly come out of his hold and wipe his eyes and nose nodding a little.