CHAPTER - 11

After long 6 days jungkook finally returns to his reagular lifestyle. He completed the important project yesterday. Jimin will join the company today so he will be taking off of 2 days. It was jimin's order. Again yesterday he had his dinner with his mom and tae hyung. He can't deny it felt good. They felt like a family. It will be a lie if he says he hadn't gotten the best sleep yesterday.

Jungkook is now sleeping like a log. Its 11 in morning already but who cares? His exhaustion has taken over giving him the deepest sleep.

Karla is been living the happiest days of her life till far. Having some company in that huge house is just..amazing. She has dreamt of talking to somebody while cooking, a helping hand in house chores and chilling evening cofee with some bitching.

All though tae is not living upto her imagination but she absolutely adore the boy. After their talk in garden they are opening up very much. Sometimes tae's blindness happens to be a problem but they overcomes it.

"Tae can you call jungkook for breakfast please?"

Karla asks while plating the French toast.

"Okay aunty."

"Be careful Sweetie."

Tae get up from his seat confusely. Why mrs.jeon wants him to wake jungkook? He shakes his head to himself blocking the negative image about her. Maybe she wants him to be brave and independent. Yah, must be that.

58 and 59, turn left

Tae forward his hand feeling the cold wooden surface. A little down, the knob. He twist it. If locked then he will just knock.

Click

It opens.

Tae take a step. Then stops. He knows the counting to different rooms but about insides? It will be inappropriate to just shout. What to do.

Go back?

No

Shout?

No

Drop something?

Seriously?

-------

The conscience of taehyung bruh is giving him ideas of Einstein.

What if the interior of every room is same. Yah can be. He can try his room's counting. No other options.

11 steps to front first

10 and 11

Yes. Yes. Good

Little left, 5 more

2 and...

Oww, ouch!

Tae fall on something soft. But it is bumpy. He tries to stand damn his clumsy self, he slip and fall again. (Me ;>])

This time the surface is bouncing, softly. He can hear the thud. Instinctively his hand trails up bunching some soft, hairs?

Jungkook stir in his sleep, his blanket seems heavy out of sudden. Too lazy to open his eyes he sleep again only to wake up by a hit but this time with more force.

Opening his eyes he close them instant. So bright. His eyelids flutters feeling something across his face. Ok. He fully awake now. A hand? Its now bunching his hair. Owi. It hurts.

He wince slightly looking down to see. Tae..oh ok...wait..TAE HYUNG?

In the other hand tae is aware of his situation. He is on a human. Of course its jungkook. He retract his hands keeping it to his side. What to do?