CHAPTER-12

"Will it go good?"

"It will. I am here hyung."

Outside the namjin suite jungkook and taehyung standing hand in hand. Taehyung is again experiencing the anxiety. His palms are getting sweaty.

Like everytime.

Jungkook has the best timing.

Jungkook squeezes taehyung's hand lightly.

"Hyung. Calm down. They will be welcoming. I promise."

Tae listens and take in that. He can't just back away. Okay. He is okay. Besides,

Jungkook is here.

▪■▪

With the most hype personality jin was quick to give taehyung a hug.

"Nice meeting you taehyung-ah."

Tae feels jungkook's hand slipping away. With mustering all the bravery he forward his hand to hug back the half known male.

There is a certain aura around the people, tae believes. You can just say its because of his high senses but he can assume the personality by their behaviour.

He is getting good vibes.

"First let him settle down and introduce himself jinnie."

"Yah yah. Sure."

Jin hold tae's hand making him sit on the couch.

"So, taehyung i am kim Seokjin. I am a doctor and my husband here is kim Namjoon. He is the principal of Seoul university."

A hand taps gently on tae's head.

"Nice to meet you taehyung."

The new voice is namjoon's. Tae smile and introduce himself.

"I am Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you too Mr.kim."

"Don't call us that, makes us feel old. Just call us hyung okay?"

Jin says as he gets up to bring some drink.

Tae nod his head. Jungkook was right. They are nice.

"I will get you all drinks." Jin says.

"Jimin was really worried for you. Its good that you are safe and here with us now."

Namjoon had seen jimin crying a lot of times. Everyone was really concerned.

Tae say a yes wanting jungkook to start a conversation about the thing they are here for.

"Hyung, tae hyung didn't attend college. But now he wants to start again. What's the way?"

As per tae's wish jungkook ask it to namjoon who think for a while before answering.

"In my university, there are many faculties for P.H category students. There are certified lecturers also. Its totally depends on you either he will attend a public school or you can homeschool him privately."

Just upon hearing that idea of attending a crowded space, tae feel chills. Yes, he decided to move on in his life but he needs time. He still has nightmares about those memories every night.

But...why would jungkook think of it? He already has so many responsibilities, so homeschooling him will add more into it. He will definitely going to agree on the first option.

Meanwhile when jungkook turns to taehyung for his answer he can see tae zoning out. The expression on his face is clearly showing that something is bothering him. Jungkook knows it is safe to privately tutor tae rather than sending him to the university. But again, its tae's life. He got to choose.