CHAPTER-5

Scared
Stressed
Confused

The 20 years old taehyung was with his father in a car he guess. His father said he is taking him somewhere where he can earn money without too much labour. And the naive soul had no clue. Where he is going, what he is going to do, does he have to do physical labour and many more unanswered questions were there in his mind. 4 days ago his father had a conversation with him where he lashed out on him saying he is no good and the money is not even enough for his alcohol. Then surprisingly for next three days his father was quite gentle with him. He gave him good food, stopped him from going to work, let him rest all day, bought him new cloths and much more. The poor soul thought may be...... may be his father is gonna change..................

____________________________________

Taehyung was crying and writhing in two bulky men's arm.. shouting for his father to stop and take him back.. but that man didn't even looked back. He was smiling down at the money in his hand counting it again and again.
He really got a huge amount........

____________________________________

Taehyung was clueless. Eyes still red due to crying. Quite sniffels resonating through the silent room. Suddenly he heard loud sound of shoes clicking on the floor. He squeezed himself more to a corner and dipped his head into his knees......a useless step to protect himself. Suddenly someone grabbed his hair tightly as he screamed. Then for the first time he heard the scary voice........

"Such a beauty but........tsk how bratty behaviour hmmm. I have to work hard on you i see... lets complete the first step"..........
Our marriage

____________________________________

Lee daehyun , the idol of all the police officers has a illegal buisness of selling slaves.....sex slaves. But in case of taehyung he was obsessed, tranced from the beauty that he just wanted to keep him all to himself. Thats why to avoid any kind of trouble in future he got married to taehyung first. Well he just forcefully got his thumb impression on the papers...his demon was now eager............

____________________________________

If you are thinking daehyung was eager to get physical with tae then you are wrong.......for the first time when he saw the picture of him his beauty was the first thing to get stuck in his eyes.....the pale white skin was too blank for his taste so he wanted to fill it up..........
____________________________________

Monsters.......

A fantasy character according to everyone. But.... taehyung was with one in real life and he was more scary than the ones in those fairy tales.Tortured him with belts, canes, metal bars, stun belts ..........and with many more......the history was very painful to remember........ ____________________________________

May be,

After so many years god finally showed some sympathy for tae. It was daehyun's mother. She was on a wheelchair unable to walk. she was all aware of the doings of his son but what to do...... he was the only son of her and due to having deep affection she stayed silent praying to god that one day he will change...... but after knowing the case of taehyung she couldn't stop herself . She couldn't do anything about the torture cause there is no authority of her anymore. She was handicap and was living by someone's help........ but she was there for the aftercare. She was there to give him food secretly. To give him medicines and she would offer her lap to let the boy put his head and rest when no one was around..............
____________________________________