CHAPTER-2

Morning arrives creating an orange hue on the bluish skin of sky. Everyone wakes up with a new hope to make the dream of night come true. But not everyone's morning greets them with bright light, many wakes up only to see all black and void. Some are depressed and some are .......blind.

Tae wakes up as cold water hit his face. Alas; now it doesn't even hurt because his body is totally numb and maybe as well as his heart too....

"Wake up dipstick" loud shout comes out of the person's mouth standing beside tae. Tae ws sitting on the floor, head hung low just listening to the shouting quietly.

"I guess now you are turning mute also" with a mocking tone that person says as he kneel down to tae's level and grab his cheeks harshly only to forcefully turn his face towards him.

"Listen here blind shit ,now that your saviour is dead, hmmm .....i can finally use this beautiful figure into something beneficial right?" With a psychic laugh he push his face to the floor

"I am sending some maid in and they will get you ready, some wealthy gentlemen are going to see you so.....ready to be at your best behaviour."

The man in the suit stand up dusting his clothes. "Am i clear?" He asked the trembling body with a shout.

Tae nod a little out of fear and a painful kick land on his stomach as he whimpers loudly..

"Words bitch" again with a loud voice the man asked.

"Y-yes " a mere whisper can be heard as the man said "good".

He turn to go out of the room but look back to say" i know you will act smart and try to ask for help out there so... iam saying you before, you are stuck with me in this hell ( laugh) even if someday you will success to escape , i will again find you becase i am the COMMISSIONER GENERAL of southkorea...

hope you don't forget that sweetheart ..........

JUNGKOOK's POV

I am now walking towards the exit with my secretery and manager beside me explaining about the site check i just did as per jimin hyung's suggestion. My guards are behind us and yeongsu is walking ahead of us ...

Ugh what will i do with him nowdays he is so overprotective over me that it is starting to get irritative . He is my personal bodyguard but not my father how will i make him understand that...

My thoughts ended as suddenly loud footsteps come from our right side and we see a guy running towards us and before he can get close to me my guard stop him holding him by his arms . Yeongsu come right infront of me but i can still see the guy so closely..... He is wearing a oversized hoodie, jeans, mask on , hair messy, blue unfocused eyes........ wait i have seen these eyes somewhere?.....

"Hey who are you and what were you going to do" i heard yeongsu asking the guy who stand there breathing heavily , eyes low and shaking legs . I sigh at the protective fool and come to the front. " Wait yeongsu let me ask him. " i said to him "but sir" yeongsu protests but i shake my head in denial. He went back.
"Leave him " i ordered as the guards leave his arms.

I softly asked." Hey are you lost, do you need some help?" He seems to be relax and nod his head a little. I smile . " No need to be frightened we are no harm. Actually you are in the vip area which is restricted thats why my guards were shouting at you before ."

"S-sorry " i heard as the masked guy say slowly but still his eyes are not looking at me so i ask " don't mind me but do you perhaps have low vision "

"I am b-blind" he says as i am now getting more curious about him. Its the same eyes and also he is blind can he be.....

"Can you tell me your name and remove your mask , please don't get me wrong but you are seeming to be someone whom i know" i request him and he starts to remove his mask ....

"Kim taehyung " i hear the name and see the face , shockingly he is the same guy jimin hyung has been searching and very similar to the face in that photo which hyung gave me...oh my god..

No no its not the time to be happy dummy i have to make him come with me.

Yes yes.......

"Hey do you know any one named park jimin" i notice his body become stiff eyes widen and teary.

TAE'sPOV

Park jimin
i heard the name after long 8 years ....but how do this man know my jiminie? will he take me to him? Or he is also gonna betray me? no no this is not a time to think this much i have to do something before that monster will find me .

"Yes i know jimin , he is my close friend but f-from last 8 years i never heard anything about him" i say to the man with some hope.

"Hyung is searching for you and is been so worried about you. I am his friend Jeon jungkook " i heard him and my legs gave up as i cried out of relief.......

relief that i can go home...relief that i can meet my jiminie...relief that i can finally go away from all the pain..........

relief that i can finally go away from all the pain

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey readers out there...😁😁😁😁 please tell me how the story is going plus if i need to improve anything😊😊😊😊 vote if you like it and comment on it please 😚😚😚😚😚😚

I don't own any of the pictures credit goes to the right owner.