Chapter 4: Forgot!

You woke up, back at your old bedroom. But the doll you have was still with you. Yes! This could be proof that you went into the door!

"Mother! Mother! Look! Look!" you yell as you run downstairs to your mom. "What is it darling?" your mother asked. You came to a halt and showed her your doll, feeling all giddy inside. She grabs your doll and looks at it more closely.

It's you, but looks more like you in the other world. It has buttons for eyes that's (favourite eye colour) coloured. But before when you were in the other world, it looked like you in the real world.

"How cute, you made you this?" your mother asks, thinking you must've made it yourself. "I presume Barnaby did" you said. Presume? Well, Barnaby isn't the one that would most likely sew and knit, Poppy must've helped with that. "Haha, well tell them they did a really good job." your mother jokingly said. Again, she didn't believe you. How upsetting.

Today was the weekends, so you get to watch Welcome Home all day long! You watched Welcome Home all day long and forgot to visit your neighbors. It was already night, and you wonder how Eddie sent you the letter. You look around your bedroom, and you find a small mailbox that looks like the one in Welcome Home. You find a sheet of paper and write down:

"Sorry I didn't come today! Lost track of time. I promise I'll come tomorrow!".

You sign your signature, and your note magically was put in a mail card. Addressed and all! You put the letter in the small box, and a colourful light shimmers in it. You hear a faint jingle that sounds like the Welcome Home theme song. You go back to your bed, still having the mailbox in hand, wondering if the message was sent.

*Ding ding* you heard coming from the mailbox. You notice a small hook that opens a small door to the message. You open it and find a new message, you open it and it reads:

"Don't worry neighbor! We'll see you soon!
-Wally @xͯ)
"

You're stoked to visit them later, good thing it's the weekends. You put the mailbox on your desk beside your bed, and sleep peacefully.

You could've sworn you heard Wally say "Hope to see you soon, neighbor"

(A/N: Heya! Sorry if this is a bit shorter than usual, had a bit of a writing block. All is good now! Let me know what you want to see next!)