Chapter 13: The Other 2 Eyes

You head to Poppy's barn, ready to get the other 2 eyes. You find a flag, missing it's stick. It looks like Eddie's, because it is. "Oh Eddie.." you sadly say. "..Frank.." you choke out and almost sobbing. It wasn't the time to cry now, you'll be able to save them later. You go inside, having a bit of a problem of opening the doors. Once you got inside, there was only the kitchen. No bedroom, no living room, no bathroom, and many other rooms you can think of. Only the kitchen took the entire barn.

You pulled out your adder stone and examined the room. It felt like the stone was part of you, and not in a way you'd expect. Never the matter, you find an emerald glow in the oven. You try to open it, but it didn't budge. You look around the cabinets and find a stirring utensil. You shoved it in the oven and pulled it open. Of course, it broke in two. You look around the room to find something that could help you, until you find a paper with 4 numbers.

"3212"

You went back to the oven and tried to use it on the oven time or temperature. It didn't work. You moved the handles on the stove at how many times you move them. It worked. You opened it and grabbed another eye. It seemed this was more easier than before. "Hurry up miss/mister! His tree is ready to pick." the 3rd ghost said. You put the 3rd one in your bag like the rest and ran to Poppy's backyard. You saw the neighborhood getting darker (not like it was anyway. Haha!), and looked up. You saw a huge eye slowly covering the moon, and it was moving fast.

While you were trying to find the last eye and trying to not get distracted with the eye quickly moving to the moon, you were jumpscared by T.O Barnaby. Looking less like Barnaby. "Heₑₑₑllooₒₒₒ, buᵤᵤᵤddyyᵧᵧᵧ" it spoke, reaching its melting arms to you. "I'm Y/N." you respond in a serious tone, for some weird reason. "Is thiᵢᵢᵢssₛₛₛ what you're looking forrᵣᵣᵣ?" it slowly spoke, tipping it's hat and showing a lavender ball. You pull out the adder stone, and peek at the ball. It glowed a beautiful violet colour. "Uh huh" you say, quickly putting it away to grab it.

T.O Barnaby instantly pulled it away from you, hopping away from you and onto a haystack like a rabbit. "You think winning the game is a good thing? Ooohhₕₕₕ you'll just go hooₒₒme and be boooₒₒₒred like alwaysₛₛₛₛ.." He says while hopping and bouncing around. Then all of a sudden, T.O Sally pops out of nowhere behind you. "How about you stay here with us?" she asks in a cheerful way. "We'll do the exact opposite of what your family does. We'll play with you, sing with you, listen to you, laugh with you, and never ever be annoying like your siblings!". 'How did she know I had siblings?' you thought.

T.O Sally fell on the floor, and T.O Barnaby threw her in the air, where she landed perfectly where curtains are. He jumped incredibly where he also landed behind the curtains. You walked up to the curtains while hearing the same music you heard before, but it was more distorted and off key. "If you stay here, you can have whatever you want! Always!" T.O Sally exclaimed while dancing and twirling with T.O Barnaby. "You don't get it, do you?" you ask them both, slowly walking up to them. "We don't understand, neighbor." T.O Barnaby says, limply dancing in the process. "Of course you don't," you reply, "Both of you are copies of the real Barnaby and Sally.".

"Not even that.. Ḁ̷͆n̵͎͌y̷̳͒m̶͎͐ö̸͖́r̶͔͐e̸̢͋.̶̺̀.̷̦̂" T.O Barnaby says, becoming completely limp and melt into rotten apple sauce. You can tell it was apple sauce because there wasn't any skin (I think that's what apple sauce basically is?). The applesauce then became insects, and T.O Sally grabbed your bag while you were distracted. "HEY!" you yell at T.O Sally as she hops around, and the insects begin to crawl on you without you knowing. You fall down when the insects get to pin your feet, and you can't get the bugs off of you. You find a worm that didn't pin you down and threw it toward T.O Sally. She stopped running and melted, and so did the insects that were pinning you on the floor.

You don't know what happened with the ball, so you dug underground and it was there! Thank goodness. The whole neighborhood became black and white, and you stood up. You heard a low ding, and looked up. The eye completely covered the moon, and was disintegrating the moon and everything else. You ran toward Home while everything was erasing from existence. You made it out and got into Home, with everything you had. Now was the final thing you needed to find, your family and a way to get out of this Hell.

(A/N: Heya! This took a lot longer than expected. I had a bit of a writers block but I managed through it! I'm also doing some other side-projects and learning how to do so many things. I hope I'll be able to show you guys it later in the future! Haha!
Get ready for the next chapter! We're almost done!)