Chapter 9: G̷͙͍̽̄ȅ̸͙͓̙͊t̴̠̹̒̆̎ ̵̻̫͒Õ̴̯̩͓̍̆̃ǘ̶̢͇̗͚̾̀͝t̶̠̣̆̈́͝

You were grabbed by T.O Eddie. Which it seemed weird, but you didn't care.
"You need to get out." the T.O Eddie said, putting his hands on your shoulders. You were obviously confused as to what's going on. "I don't have enough time to explain, just take this key and go." he slaps the key on your hand and shoves you to where the door is located.

"Just go!" T.O Eddie exclaimed. You run along the corridor, and spot T.O Frank. You didn't want to talk, not now. He's probably part of T.O Wally's awful scheme. Suddenly, he yanks you to a room. "Don't worry, I'm not on Wally's side. Hurry!" he runs away, still holding your hand. "This won't last very long, so we have to be quick." T.O Frank says, still running. "Go over there and you'll find the door. And make sure to stay quiet" he says, pointing at another corridor at the left. You run, leaving T.O Frank behind. As you continued running, you heard a scream from behind.

You stop to find a bunch of toys on the floor. 'Stay quiet.. Just keep it quiet.' you think. You stood at the tips of your toes and try to avoid the toys, putting the key in your pocket. You tip-toed your way to the door, until you accidentally hit something. A toy fire truck, and the sirens were blaring.

"Y/N. What do you think you're doing?" T.O Wally said, echoing through the corridor. Quickly, you ran through the toys, stepping on jacks and Legos, but you didn't care. You wanted to get out. "Y/N," T.O Wally says sounding more closer, "I know you're there, why try to hide?". 'OH HELL NAW BRO, I AIN'T HAVING IT TODAY.' you thought (also watch your mouth >:/ ). You get to the door and shove the key in, unlocking it and jerking the door open. You go in and find T.O Wally walking up to you. You slam the door behind you, more terrified than ever. "Y/N.." T.O Wally calls out. You try your best to run in the small tunnel and not getting stuck in the mush.
Mush? What? What makes you think it's cobwebs?

You make it out of there and lock the door. You pant out of breath and process what that weird thing was. The only thing you could do was cry, it seemed reasonable to you. After a good long.. 7 minutes of crying behind the chair, you realize that your family isn't there. None of your siblings are there, neither your parents. Oh no! Today is a school day, thank goodness it was 8 AM when you got out and that it's Thursday. You grab your school bag and your homework and suffer walking your way to school.

(another time skip because I loves ya :) )

After school, you forgot you were alone at home, so you just took a nap. Nothing much to do, no homework or anything. As you were going to your bedroom, you notice the mailbox. You didn't want to remember that awful experience, so you wanted to dispose the item. You also noticed the doll as well, so you took both the mailbox and the doll to destroy. So you burned them, it was the only thing you could think of. You ate leftover (favourite food) for dinner and went to bed. Of course you cried yourself to sleep, considering your parents are now missing.

You wake up in the middle of the night, hearing someone call you. Well, at least feel like someone is calling you. Then you remembered the souls. 'I think it's time.' you thought, and packed up things that you needed before you went. As you look around the household for items that would help, you notice a circle shaped stone-coloured in your favourite color- placed on your desk, even though you've never seen it before. You find a letter beside it.

"This might help you find the ghosts eyes. I can't use it since I can't see anything and it hurts me. Be careful and goodluck.
Frank 𝄢"

"Well, this could help me a bunch." you say aloud, for some odd reason. You bring it as well and go downstairs toward the door. There you are, you and the door. About to face something that will change everything. Not like it already did. You grab the key and put it in the keyhole. You instantly get butterflies when you opened it, but you know this is the right thing. You crawl in the tunnel that used to be full of vibrant colours, now dark and not appealing to you anymore. As you slowly get to the other side, there's a strong apple scent that becomes stronger. The tunnel becomes more mushier, like you're inside of a rotten apple. Gross..

You get to the other side and see your bedroom in a mess. Everything looks rotten and looks like it's almost melting. Disgusting.. You go outside of your house to find the rest of the neighborhood looking normal. "There you are Y/N." The Apple Eyne says behind you. You look behind and see T.O Wally, a bit more brownish and mushy on some parts of his body.

"Where is my family?" you ask in a stern way. "Golly, I have no idea. Perhaps they've gotten bored and ran away to France." The Apple Eyne jokingly says. "They weren't bored of me," you grind your teeth, "you took them!". "Come on now, it's only a joke." he replies with a monotone, almost sarcastic, laugh. "Come to my house, won't you?" T.A.E (The Apple Eyne) asks you, which you didn't have time to answer when T.O Howdy grabbed you. However, T.O Howdy doesn't look anything like Howdy. They looked like a muddy-like body with 4 mushy arms. The arms looked more like if you played with porridge-like food, like cream corn, and moved the spoon up so the cream corn slime-ishly falls back in the bowl. I have no clue how else to explain it but it's that. The bottom part of T.O Howdy seems to be a huge blob of mushy rotten apples.

You were carried towards Home, and it allows you inside. The inside of Home is nowhere near like yours. It's not rotten, but everything seems to have an apple shape. You were forced onto a seat that's an apple. T.A.E softly clapped their hands twice and held his hand out, which a handful of you-know-what falls on his hand. The rotten apple dissolves, leaving the key on T.A.E's hand. He moves his hand with the key and locks something in the air. After that, he stares at the key for a couple of seconds before it dissolves into a.. Okay you get the gist, everything is made of rotten apples. After that, it was-apparently-absorbed by T.A.E.

"Why don't you have your own key?" you ask, for some weird reason. "Only.. One... Key." T.O Howdy says in a low and sloppish way. Suddenly T.A.E comes with a fresh apple-that's not rotten, thank goodness-and shoves it in the back of T.O Howdy. After shoving the apple in, he looks more like the original Howdy. The only thing that's off is his legs and the colours. "Your bodega needs to restock certain shelves, don't you think Howdy?" T.A.E says in a sweet tone. "Oh yes, I must be on my way!" T.O Howdy says before leaving, not in the sloppish and low voice like before. T.A.E follows T.O Howdy as well. You look at the door where they left. You miss your family and know that you can't leave. After a short-yet long-pause, you heard T.A.E call out in the kitchen. How did he get there?

"Breakfast time!" he calls out.