Forty Seven: Class A's File [3]

Gillian guided them below the clinic's space, where the laboratory resides.

The three of them was headed to Gillian's office, and as soon as they came in within the room, Gillian offered them snacks and beverages as the two student sat along the long sofa chair.

"So this is the infamous laboratory..." Shiki muttered. It was the first time he actually got to be in the laboratory, to think that the entrance was only within the clinic.

Shiki was surprised yet fascinated about getting into the infamous area of the Academy which not even students nor the student councils know about. To think he'll get to experience being here.

He glance upon Luna was seen to be indifferent about being here, as if it wasn't her first time being in this underground area of the Academy.

"Don't be so surprised, Luna was being kept in here when she was unconscious, if we only kept her up there, there will be quite a commotion outside of the clinic." Gillian placed two coaster down as she put two glass of juices in each one and a plate with four cutted triangle sandwiches.

"Err, why are you so open on revealing that." Commented Luna.

"Eh~, why not? It's just the three of us. Just like I said earlier, I trust both of you to not utter a word about what happen today." Gillian flashed a wide smile at her two students.

Luna and Shiki glance towards each other and shrugged, they soon got back back reading the Class's files.

Luna was fixated into her own file that she refuses to read the other anymore. It was fascinating, to think there'll be some information about who 'Luna' is, aside from the fact that she's the heroine of this world.

Looking at the 2 by 2 picture of Luna on the top right corner literally shows how Dizian had impacted her character. On the picture, Luna was smiling brightly, it was almost radiating a rather optimistic and bubby personality- yet now, Luna had become all reserved, maybe gloomy too because of him.

It was surprising. Speaking of surprise, Luna was shock when she saw the name of the parents.

Mother:
Celestine F. Vermillion

Father:
Alpheus D. Vermillion

Is what was indicated within the file. Luna furrowed, she was not sure whether Luna has a real parent or it was only a facade made by Agapius. Well, it wouldn't be surprising if it is.

Luna turned to the other page attached. Every file consists of two paper stapler(ed) with each other. The front was more of like the students information such as where they currently live, how many siblings do they have and their parents- while the last page was a personal information about the students themselves; abilities, magic, core status, mana applicability, etc.

"What...?" Luna furrowed upon seeing her magic being...empty.

There was nothing written on it. Every other information about her capabilities was there except for her magic.

"Miss..." She called, "Why is it my magic blank? There's nothing written on it." Luna handed Gillian the paper.

Gillian began to scan the second page to actually see nothing written upon the 'magic.'

"That's odd, every student should have something written in there." Gillian remarked in disbelief, she gave the paper back to the worried and baffled Luna. "Hmmm...Well, your magic is a bit different from the common magic we have. It was even branded as an ultra rare."

"... Ultra Rare?" Luna repeated.

'Well, given the fact that this body's a literal protagonist, there's no need to be shock about her being different from anyone.' Luna thought.

"The super common magic that people has was; Fire, Ice, Earth, Wind, Water- these five are the most common magic. While shadows, Floral, light, Electric and weaving aren't that common, they're usually a hereditary magic and it cannot be Acquired unless you're related from a clan."

"Marvin actually has quite a rare Magic, but it comes with a price, that is why he doesn't flaunt it much like the old days; Archive. A magic ability that lets him store knowledge and be able to own them, generally speaking, he can copy anybody's magic. This magic of his let him learn all about the capabilities a magic he seen only once. The problem is that it takes a lot of mana from him and it gives him headaches."

The two immensely listened to Gillian as she continued.

"Well, storing that much of an information really will make your head hurt. Anyway, another rare Magic is; Healing..."

"Wait healing? Wouldn't that be more of a common magic?" Shiki interrupted.

Gillian looked at Shiki and smiled "Well at some cases it is, if we're talking about the basic healing that is, that's only a variation of Healing magic, the one we use to heal wounds and scars. While the real healing magic is said to be quite rare; you can revive a person with it."

"Revive?!" Shiki and Luna both exclaimed.

Gillian nodded, "Yes, the healing magic you guys are learning in this academy can only heal wounds and scars also can repair broken bones, but deep scarring and wound- like a fatal organ failure, or a death of a person- you wouldn't be able to do it with that type of healing magic. But if you were to revive a person, your life span will lessen."

There was a brief silence between the three, Gillian stared at the two who was seem to be pretty immersed about all of what she just talked about. But of course, she's telling them nothing but the truth. As someone who was gifted with a Healing Magic from a family of Water users, she had never met anyone who has the same ability as her. She was, in fact, the only medical professional in the academy with Healing magic. Most of her colleagues learned healing magic.

Clap!

Gillian clapped her hands as she continued, "Anyway, moving on..." She trailed off as she look at the scattered paper on the table and was finding a specific file.

Ah!

Gillian immediately took the file up and made the front face the two.

"This student, rather your classmate- he has an ultra rare ability too; Leaper."

Luna's eyes was widen to see whose file Gillian picked up. It was Ezryn's.

"Oh it's him." Remarked Shiki as soon as he realized who the man within the picture in the file was "A leaper... Does that mean he can travel through time?"

"That... We're not sure if it's that kind of magic. This was the first time we ever encountered someone with a magic that has something to do with time and space...Oh!"

Gillian suddenly whip her head over to Luna as if she had realized something "There's actually another one whose magic is connected with time and space. Luna, your magic is somehow connected to Ezra's...

The Celestial magic."

***A/N***

Hello everyone, just a brief announcement.

I won't be able to update next week, for I have a 3 day exam. It'll be hard for me to focus on writing. I actually was supposed to update two chapters today but I was too preoccupied this week (since we are rushing activities and tests) that I didn't get to finish it.

But anyway, I hope you understand and again, have a happy week!

That's all.

See ya!