first day. (e)

as I stepped into my new school , all memories of my previous school came back

as I stepped into my new school , all memories of my previous school came back. all the good memories with my old friendship group before all that drama..

i shaked my head and decided not to reminisce on the bad times.

i was dressed in a black body suit and white crocs that paired with my big tote bag. i was so lucky that this school is one of the only UK schools without a uniform.

my hair was slicked into a barbie ponytail and i looked good and no-one could check me on that.

my white sunglasses contrasted perfectly with my dark skin tone.

i stopped daydreaming as i realised someone was standing in-front of me practically shouting.

" HELLLLLO?!?" the brown-skin girl shouted. My eyes refocus as i examined the girls features. brown eyes ,  dimples , pearly white teeth and bum length goddess braids .

she has the whole package i thought to myself.

i recollected my thoughts to see that the girl is still smiling at me welcomingly.

i smiled back and happily sayid "hi, im kali but most people call me ali" "cool, im jay and I'm your tour guide since we have most if not all classes together anyway so you must be pretty smart" she replied. my grin widened.

i loved compliments! i said thank you and we started to walk the halls talking about people in our grade and our classes.

"so here we have the canteen where me and my friends normally chill" she said as she joyfully walked to the back of the canteen.

i seemed to notice that she's quite a bubbly person that seemed to have heart of gold. she introduced me to her friend group of 3 people "This is faith , malakai and giovanni"

faith introduced herself first.she told me that she was mixed with poland and jamaica  and was originally born in canada but moved to uk quite early in her life , similar to me but I was raised in canada until like 6 years old and then moved to the uk. faith was a tanned brunette girl with dark brown almond eyes. her style was giving skater girl / casual and i was here for it.

kai (short for malakai) then went next.He's darkskin with black dreads and some dreads had blond highlights.kai went on to explain about how he is the best basketballer in the whole school .. (side eye) .

he's mixed with vietnam and ghana which i thought was a beautiful mix. i love me some blasian men.

i shook away my thoughts as i looked at giovanni waiting on his self introduction.

i examined him. he wore a white wifebeater , black shorts and classic white and black dunks . his hair was curly and stretched over his eyes to the extent that i could barely see his blue eyes. as i looked up to his eyes i realised he was already looking at me. eye contact.

i hated it but it wasn't going to be me to fold first.he looked away. YES , I WON i exclaimed in my head.

a few seconds had passed and gio still hadn't spoken. i cleared my throat loudly so maybe he could get the hint but he looked at me like he was clueless.

i then spoke up and said "what about you giovanni? tell me about yourself." as I smiled trying my best not to be slightly annoyed.

i didn't know why he was the only one giving attitude as if he didn't want me there.

i could tell he was racking his brain for answer and as soon he opened his mouth to speak i guess he decided against it and stood up and walked away , barging me in the process.

i grabbed his wrist as he tried to speed out the room "chill out, i haven't done anything to you for you to be barging me!" i shouted angrily trying not to lose it.

my first day and somebody already trying to piss me off?
he shook his arm out my grasp and walked away still not saying a word. he was laughing before i came in so what's his issue now?

a frown overtook my face as realised i was holding back tears. i face upwards so my tears don't flow.
im sorry but i can't help it.whenever i get so angry or annoyed i just cry. im sensitive with a temper. ironic huh?

malakai , faith and jay stood by my side after seeing the event that just took place. " ignore him he just wants our group to be strictly 4 people" malakai said rolling his eyes at his  best friends antics. "yeah, he's been denying the fact that a new girl is coming and she was most definitely hanging with us" faith said while laughing .

i gave them a weak smile as we walked out of the cafeteria.

BRINGGG! BRINGGG! BRINGGG!

the bell rang to tell us that it's time for 1st period.we all said our goodbyes as me and jay headed to our period.

"our teacher is very competitive so he loves for our students to argue at 9am on a Monday " jay begins to inform me ", if you stay on his good side he will grade you well but he is very petty so I suggest you be nice" her comment made me laugh. as long as he didn't bug me like white boy karl did we were good.

-------------------------------------------------------

896 words! tell me if you like the chapter and if you don't tell me how i could improve.
please comment and vote , byee x.
-faith.