day after .

2/6/23 16:31
i don't have a single piece of inspiration for this chapter!
vote and comment⭐️.
---

i woke up from my slumber with a raging headache and jays spare bonnet that she gave me halfway across the room

we were all hunched up in jays living room with 2 people sharing a couch.

faith and malakai, gio and myself and jay with her little white pomeranian - donae - beside her.

(the cutest dog to exist like ever)

jay lived in a big house in a rich neighbourhood so her couches were big enough to fit all of us but we just decided on two people - oh sorry , living things per couch.

i looked around to see that i was the only person awake. so after scrolling for like an hour on twitter i decided to make some breakfast since my headache had gone down abit.

my mom is an amazing cook that can cook food any different culture or background so i may have picked up a thing or two. not too much though ..

it had been a good 30 minutes and i was putting my blood sweat and tears into that breakfast.

i chose on bacon and eggs because that's all i felt like making. i wanted to do more but gio's annoying ass wanted to come upstairs to the kitchen.

"how the fuck are you up so early. it's 9am!" gio roared.
"what happened to hello? how are you? my name is? what happened to that?" i laughed as i quoted a famous tiktok sound.

let's just say gio wasn't impressed. "why so grumpy. maybe it's because of how much liquor you drank in one sitting. wait did you do that a malakai? to be honest i can't even remember what happened yesterday like at all. so tell me , any key events?" i questioned.

and before someone starts , i know i talk alot but i just do. i'm working on it though.

SIKE I LIED NIGGAAA.

anyhoo back to the story..

giovanni hesitated "umm , lemme thinkk.." he paused " i think malakai and faith are doing something, you whined on me and kissed me. nothing too much.". giovanni summarised the whole night as if it weren't a big deal.