jealousy

i'm forcing my self to write because i promised myself that i was gonna do 2 chapters a week minimum.
imma try to write 2000 words but i don't have a high attention span so we will see.
i don't have school on monday or tuesday so hopefully i get something done🤞🏽.
let's start the story🙀.

i was packing up my stuff when i heard "kali brown and giovanni davis to the principals office please

i was packing up my stuff when i heard "kali brown and giovanni davis to the principals office please.immediately.". i stopped in my tracks and looked at kali. she shrugged her shoulders and said her goodbyes to jay.whilst i did a hand gesture signalling that i would talk to her later.

we make our way to the principals office that was all the way on the other side of the building. kali walked in front of me whilst i walked a few steps behind her. whilst we talked i let my eyes wonder around.

GYATTTTTT.

woah. i gotta chill , i thought to myself. after a good 6 minutes everyone was in their classes so the hallways were empty.

"i just wanna let you know that principal wilson is low-key racist, just so you aren't surprised by any of the fucked up shit she says." i warn her and she nods her head. she rapidly changes the subject to get the mood up.

"the rotten egg thing that you did was not cool ,i almost fell! gianni you're so immature." she says laughing. i join her until our sides hurt from laughing too much.

"you're pretty pacey though you managed to catch up to me. you should consider track or sports.". kali stops walking and turns around to face me.

"yeah!... no. sports aren't my thing but i like going to games and stuff like that."

"why? you would easily become captain. the way this school does it is that the fastest or best player becomes captain. for example i'm deputy captain. i'm nearly there just need dedication. no girls . no parties , none of that. no distractions." i proudly look at her as i finish my monologue.

"look, sports just isn't for everyone , can we please just drop it. besides we are at the principals office anyway.. we took a good 8 minutes to get here so i'm sure she's gonna be mad.".
"fine."