'come over'.

hey yall😣.
the song is 'like that' i love this song it's just so🫠🫠.

imma just get straight to the point.
vote and comment yall ⭐️.

i don't know what's going on with me and kali

it's just this tension that's between us that i guess is unbreakable.

not me in my feelings(😝).

this is the typa shit that kali calls me 'sassy' for.

i dropped her off 10 minutes and i'm not at my house staring at the wall wondering if i should face time her.
i've began to notice that when i'm not thinking about her i'm sleeping.

she's always on my mind.

just as friends though.. don't get it twisted.

as i'm lost in thought my phone starts ringing.
it's kali. i pick up.

"hey bae , what's upp!!" she excitedly greets me. i laugh. kali with all these nicknames that she loves to hand out.

"nothing much bae what about you?" i reply to her lame joke.

she cries laughing "ew, never ever call me that. but anyhoo i was thinking about you. sike i lied i was talking to faith but she had to go speak to kai. so i guess you were my second option ."

i act sad and put my hand on my heart sarcastically.

"damn you didn't have to say all of that."

"boy bye. did you do the maths homework? you better have because i don't want mrs moss to think that  i'm " with her best mrs moss accent " 'influencing her star student' ".

"kali you're not funny." i saw trying my best to hold back my laugh.

"hater . you know full and well that you're one deep breath away from creasing." . and i was. she knows me like the back of my hand.

after a good 5 minutes of laughing the call goes silent.
like pin drop silent.

"come over."

and i've never got out of bed quicker.

---

after an hour of baking cookies and starting to bing watch modern family we decide invite over the rest of the gang.

well excluding jay.

that of course being kali's idea.

"are sure you don't want it to be just us. like so peaceful." i say securing my arm on her shoulder.

"yeah it's so peaceful. THATS THE PROBLEM!" as she jumps onto the coffee table and put on 'emo girl' by machine gun kelly.

i laugh not knowing how she knows the song off by heart with no flaws.

she's been practicing.

the thought makes me laugh out loud and kali looks at me suspiciously.

"something funny? " i quickly nod no. trust me you do not want to ever criticise her singing skills. "good doggy." as she pats my head and replays the song for the 3rd time.

i get a text from malakai saying that i should open the door and i do so.

kali was so engulfed in her karaoke that she didn't even notice that faith and malakai had been standing in the living room throughout her entire solo.

but before kali replays the song again, faith quickly carries her off the table.

"ok, i think you've played the song enough . you're so deep into that damn song you didn't even notice that we came in." faith laughs and soon we all join in.

then some how we ended up playing spin the bottle....

---
words: 589
finished on: 8:02 3rd July 2023
heyy y'all 😣😣. sorry it's been so long but i wanted to give you guys a long chapter which ends with me giving y'all a really short chapter.

in case y'all don't know i changed the setting to the uk so yurrr.
vote and all that good shi⭐️.