Chapter 27

(This is my first time writing smut/lemon, it's bad. I'm sorry. Anyway, I ran out of time to replace a good portion of this chapter so I'm sorry. When I wrote it I thought it was a good idea but now I'm just ashamed and have to live with the fact I posted this on the internet.)

{A Couple Weeks Later}

~Darius POV~(Skip this scene if you don't like/want to read smut/lemon.)

Alador gripped my shoulders and pressed his groin on my ass.

"Alador." I moaned as he started moving up and down.

He thrust faster and I let out another moan. He pressed his chest on my back. His chin dug into my shoulder blade.

"Is this alright, My love?" He whispered in my ear.

"Mhm." I managed as he thrusted again.

Alador pushed my shoulders. He reached his hand around my shoulder. He traced my arm with his thumb before running his hand along my chest. He started kissing my neck, getting progressively more aggressive with every touch. With his lips he slowly made his way down and then back up my back. His breath was warm against my skin. Alador glided his hand from my chest to my hip then to my groin. He pressed his body down hard on mine.

"Alador..." I moaned as he started thrusting even faster.

"Darius, my love..." He whispered in my ear, his breath running along the outline of my jaw and ear.

I gripped the bed sheet as Alador shifted his position slightly and went deeper. He leaned over a little more, his warm breath gently against my ear and neck.

"Have you had enough?" He asked, mischievously.

"Not yet." I answered as he ran his lips gently across my ear. "I'm all yours."

"You're all mine..." He whispered.

Alador bit the tip of my ear. After a second he let go. He dug his nails in and pushed himself up using my shoulders.

"Mm..." Alador grunted, starting to thrust into my ass again.

"Oh, Alador..." I moaned as he hit the perfect spot. "Oh...oh, yes...ah...ah..."

He repeated that several times.

"You like that, don't you?" He teased.

"Mhm..." I managed as he did it again.

He put his chin on top of my head. He moved his hands higher on my shoulders. As he did, his nails scratched along. He thrust and I moaned. Slowly he brought his hands down my back to my hips then to my groin. He slowly kissed my neck. I moaned and he stopped kissing my neck. Alador moaned in my ear and his breathing quicken. His hair brushed my face and he gripped my groin tightly as I felt him ejaculate in my ass. A gasp escaped my lips. Alador glided his hands up my sides and onto my shoulders again. I tried to move my hand to my groin. Alador pulled his dick out of my ass. I made an unpleased sound.

"Not done yet? Let me help you." He offered, teasingly.

He managed to flip me onto my back. He pressed his mouth on mine. His tongue glided against mine. He gripped and started slowly stroking and tugging my dick. His pace steadily quickened. I started letting out small moans, though they were muffled by Alador's mouth and tongue. To keep myself steady, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. My breathing started quickening.

"Ah...ah...Alador...ah..." I moaned, managing to push his tongue out of my mouth.

"I know, my love..." He said, penetrating my mouth with his tongue once more.