Part - 3

Author's pov.

Jk - may I come in boss ?

Your Dad - Jungkook ? Yahh come sit

Jk went and sat infront of him .

Dad - Jungkook as you know before you your dad was the most respected Bodyguard of our family . He was a great soul indeed. And you're just like him . No one is better than you for my daughter-

Jk - I didn't understand you boss

Dad - See Umm Jk Y/n is your responsibility ... I chose you as her bodyguard coz I believe that you aren't like others who is fond of my daughter.
Jk I don't want any boy to lay a finger on her therefore I hired you to save her. It's upon you what you do secure her but just get one thing in your mind that you'll maintain distance. Did you understand?

Jk - *laughs* haha are you scared that I'll ever fall for your daughter Mr.Park !?

Dad - umm yess -

Jk - forget it !!! I'm just here because of my dad ... The loan that he took from you .. I'm very polite with Y/n doesn't mean I am weak ... If I want I can show her what I'm... But that'll destroy your impression Mr.Park . *Smirks*

Dad - no please Don't do that!

Jk - yeahh there we are you helped my dad and I'll protect and discipline your Y/n daughter... But don't expect JEON JUNGKOOK to obey you ...

Dad - *scared but nods*

Jungkook chuckled deeply before exiting but then he encounters with you.
You were standing there listening to their conversation.
Jk looks at you before asking

Jk - *polite* Y/n from when are yo-

You - shhh ... I just came now *Points at her dad*
Umm... I-i came to m-meet dad ...

Jk - ok ... Then I should leave.. good night.
*Left*

You - dad must have scolded you... Aww rabbit although you're a jerk but I feel bad *pouts*

________________________________

2 days later :-

*Night time* Today you were supposed to attend a business party . Your dad was out so on his behalf you were going. Jk was the incharge of you . You were very excited for food and especially to see our handsome boys . When you came down you found Jk waiting for you scrolling through his new phone .

You - Junglebook did you buy a new phone ?

Jk - yess ma'am- *turns back and Mouth hung*

You - *closes his mouth* am I look that sexy that you can't control yourself? *Whispers*

Jk - n-no... w-way ! But you'll be wearing this ?

You - yesss Junglebook ? Dad said there will be his friends and friends means friends' sons too ....

Jk - What-