Part - 7

Y/n's pov.
It was so hard to make him happy once again... Idk I felt really guilty for what those friends of mine said to him. Well ik he's not that kinda boy . I heard some noises from his room and knew that he would be hurting himself not having the guts to face him , I called him becoming the other me - PURPLE ...
To my surprise he talked better , atleast not like a cold icecube.. last night when I saw his other side where he played with me . I felt him so adorable .

You - Yahhh Junglebook how can you rest now ? Get up !!!

Jk - will you let me sleep ? Last night you annoyed me so much ... Isn't that enough

You - Nope *giggles* *pulls him out of the bed making him stand*

You - You remember your promise? You lost the bet so ..The 3 wishes that I want from you is *smirks*

Jk - is ? *Now what will she ask damn I'm an idiot to play such a stupid things especially with her*

You - Is that there's a program in college kinda party ... So I will dress the way I want and you won't stop me .

Jk - what ? o-ok

You - second if you're coming with me then dress good not like an uncle ...

Jk - *glares*

You - third YOU WON'T STOP ME FLIRTING AND HANGING OUT WITH THE HANDSOME BOYS OR DO ANY STUPID THING ?

Jk - you fucking serious?-*cuts off*

You - oh .. ohk... I accept that The Jeon Jungkook can't keep a small promise.

Jk - *he holds your arms and pulls you* YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT ! *Gritted teeths*

You - and one of my friend is coming to pick us ... Be ready at time Bunny
*Shouts*

With that he leaves the room furiously and you laughed and jumped in victory.

College:-
You - Jimin man you look so fucking hot man

Jimin - not more than you my gorgeous lady *kisses your hand*

You - aww

Jimin - aww

?? - ewwwww... *A voice disturbs their cheesy talks*

Jimin - oh .. Jungkook right ? You'll also come ?

Jk - any issues with me coming? *Cold*

Jimin - 😅 not at all I was just confirming

Jk - Yes ! now you know ...

You - enough Jungkook yo- *your mouth hungs when you saw Jungkook looking like a fucking meal* *gulps*
*But those glare made him look more sexier*

You - enough Jungkook yo- *your mouth hungs when you saw Jungkook looking like a fucking meal* *gulps* *But those glare made him look more sexier*

You - You look good ! *Lost in him*

Jk - yeah atleast better than the people who don't have good clothes to wear *mocks you*