Part - 6

Next morning:-

Jungkook came from his bathroom and saw a tray full of breakfast. He didn't had the wish to eat ... Fixing his watch..
Suddenly he saw a

Jk - Damn ! a Mouse 🐭 in the cupboard

You - where where where?? Ahh !!!! *You burst open the cupboard you were hiding in and came out*

Jk - how did you get inside? And from when huh ?

You - u..umm.. don't worry I came here when you were in the bathroom ...

Jk - *not interested and ignores her walking out*

You ran behind him and started jumping in his way , following him everywhere he goes .

You - No Junglebook... Listen to me !

Jk - I don't want to hear anything ... get the heck out of my way ...

You - no ! *Lays on the floor* if you want to go ! Go across me ...

Jk - *jumps across her and walks out casually*

You - *sits there and starts crying* Ahhh (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) you really don't care ? Nobody loves me divi also left for her mom's house ...

You - he actually left 😮‍💨 but I am really in pain ahhh ... Lemme die only no use to live...  I'm so lonely broken angel ... I- *cries*

You kept your head on the side table and you were dramatically banging ur head on it but before you could do it further you felt a warm hand under your head ..

You  - hehe Jungleboo- *stops speaking seeing him bending down on his knees*

Suddenly you saw something which scred the shit out of you . A knife in his hand . He soon aimed it on your tummy .

Jk - why are you banging your head to die lemme help you in a easy way.. *husky voice*

You - No..No.. *crawls back*

Jk - it's okay Afterall I am here to help you , your dad hired me for m  *pulls you by your leg*

You - HE HIRED YOU !!!
It’s my fault? You’re joking, right?
This is fair? Oh, are you crazy?
This is right? You must be kiddin’ me!
You must be kiddin’ me,
you you must be kiddin’ me!
*Sings*

Jk - *smirks* sorry but you have to die now .

You - N-no...no... I don't want to die I didn't even h-have sex ...

Jk - *rolls his eyes* well do it in hell

You - why hell ?