Part - 15

Jungkook removed the hair strands from your face having a clear look of your beautiful baby face . He saw you were about to fall from his shoulder and before he could touch you an another hand held your face firmly.

Tae - Y/n? *He calls you*

Jungkook eventually removes his hand from you and soon you were in Taehyung's arms .

Tae - I'm sorry Jk that she disturbed you too ... Strawberry wake up we need to go .

Jk - s-she won't wake ... she's a deep sleep person .

Tae - oh

You shifted in his arms and snuggled into Taehyung's chest . But

You - Jungkook...

That's what you said

Tae - it's me Tae Y/n stop moving love you'll get hurt .

Jungkook saw how fondly Tae was looking at you and taking care of you . He Really was jealous of him but he couldn't deny that he loves you with his heart . But what about his love ? His heart ? He didn't know what's going in your mind and was thinking that you're just little child who keeps craving for attention.

He stood up .

Tae - Jungkook are you leaving?

Jk - *nods*

Tae - Actually Jungkook we didn't get the time to tell you that Tommorow is our engagement... We would love if you come .

Jk - oh *Weak smile* I'm b-busy .

*With that he leaves*

Taehyung observes him disappearing . It made him very confuse ... You yawned catching his attention and Taehyung picked you up in Bridal style taking you with him ..

Jungkook was sitting in the car looking at all these .

Jk - They say I'm heartless but who would tell them I'm that because my heart is with someone else.
*He drove off*

Next Day :-
You woke up , it was afternoon ... You slept so much due to the alcohol that you consumed , you heard some noises from outside. You went out and saw everyone rushing here and there preparing everything, decorating the house. You realised it was the day when you're going to get somehow linked to Tae.

But something was disturbing you very much , you stepped back and went in your room . Suddenly you saw Jungkook in the mirror.

Jk - You're such a kid Y/n

Jk - what will happen to you if I'm not there hmm ?

Jk - you're my responsibility Little brat I can't leave you . I'll always be there for you to protect you and nourish you . *Chuckles*

Your hands went in his direction but before you could touch him , he disappeared and you knew it was just an illusion. Your mind was just filled with his thoughts. You couldn't see anything else .

You - Jungkook ?!!!! *You yelled*

Y/n's pov.
What am I even doing? How can I marry someone else when I love You .
I'm such a stupid ... I can't do this I can't play with two hearts . I thought to know your feelings but I didn't realise the situations . I can't marry anyone who's not you . I'm really a small child ahhhh
*Grabs your hairs* I was so wrong.

Divi - heyyy heyyy !! Whom are you calling Miss ? *She comes in*

You - Divi I want to meet Jungkook.

Divi - Jungkook? Y/n are you mad it's your engagement Tonight *holds you*

You - IDC first I want to see Jungkook.
*Runs away*