Part - 5

Author's pov.

Jk - stop ! What did you call ?

You - *turns around* DADDY !! *Smiles*

Divi in mind - herself being the prey of the lion.. 😶

Jk - S-So you were the girl- *angered*

You - GIRL ? which girl are you talking about ? I was saying about my Dad ... That daddy told me to take rest more , as I have exams ... I'm sure he told you too that's why you shifted the timing?!!

Divi in mind - *amazed* such a clever girl you're ... She winks at me.

Jk - *looks at you up to down and shooks his head* no

You - No ? He might have forgotten*giggles* anyways I'll sleep more *yawns* 🥱 as I have to concentrate ...

They go away with that .

Jk - stupid brat
*Was about to close the door*

You - Jungkook Daddy? *Shouts*

Jk - What? *Shocked*

You - that girl called you daddy ?

Jk - n-noo ... Get out I need sleep *pushes the door to close*

You - *pushes back peeping in her head* I wanted to ask something Who is she ? Your girlfriend? Did you like to me ? Is she beautiful ?

Jk - it's none of your concern !!! Leave
*Shouts*

You - Arghhh don't close the door Junglebook I want to know *puts efforts*

Jk- don't blame me if you get hurt *annoyed*

You - ughhh noo... JUNGKOOK THAT MEANS IF YOU'RE IN RELATIONSHIP... I CAN FIND A BOY FOR ME TOO-

*Jungkook suddenly leaves the door and you rolled away falling on him on his bed*

You - *tries to get up* *he wasn't letting her go* So ? Am I turning you on ? *smirks*

Jk - wtf ? *Pushes you* Stop dreaming with open eyes

You - yeah yeah *rolls her eyes* You're loosing so much in life ... Anyways my boy will experience the pleasure*shy*

Jk - you have to have one for that *mocks* *getting inside the covers*

You - you're challenging me ? I can have the whole country on the knees proposing me *Folds her hand*

Jk - to leave the country? Yes you can

You - I'll show You and once I get my boyfriend I'LL ask him to beat the shit out of you ....

Jk - you mean he'll beat the you out of me ? *Smirks closing his eyes pretending to sleep*

You - I HATE YOU !!!! Don't talk to me ..

Jk - close the door while going ..

You Banged the door shut loudly, he turns his eyes open and giggled .

Jk - haha 😂 how can I let a kid like u date so easily?

_______________________

You entered your room kicking the door open ...

You - I hate him ... He's CREUL ... That Jungcock what does he think of himself that punk

Divi - yahhh 🥱 why are you mad afterall you went to trouble him ... Lol did he gave you a return gift ...

You - shut upp!!! ik you're in his team I'll kill you tooo...

*Starts hitting her with pillow and everything you get*